I don't know y'all

Kiss.jpg

They suspect

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikka I'm done. shyt went right over your head homie.

Paul will with Bob to huh?

This what happens when you know you don't have an answer. I give u P Will....so in a nutshell Floyds 15 year career comes down to him not fighting one guy. Thanks for proving my point that Floyd avoiding everybody is a myth. You had a chance to answer, gave me 2 names, then backed off one of them when I challenged you to elaborate, now you're "Lol" 'ing your way into the "he didn't fight P Will" corner....:snoop:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This what happens when you know you don't have an answer. I give u P Will....so in a nutshell Floyds 15 year career comes down to him not fighting one guy. Thanks for proving my point that Floyd avoiding everybody is a myth. You had a chance to answer, gave me 2 names, then backed off one of them when I challenged you to elaborate, now you're "Lol" 'ing your way into the "he didn't fight P Will" corner....:snoop:

you are a stupid ass nikka. I just said Margarito is garbage. the point is he shouldn't get credit for who he can beat of he didn't fight them.

are you playing fukking stupid or what nikka. no matter how garbage I think those dudrs is they were the top guys in his era.

no way this could be better then srr or Ali without actually fighting nikka.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are a stupid ass nikka. I just said Margarito is garbage. the point is he shouldn't get credit for who he can beat of he didn't fight them.

are you playing fukking stupid or what nikka. no matter how garbage I think those dudrs is they were the top guys in his era.

no way this could be better then srr or Ali without actually fighting nikka.

:lolbron:....you're pissing in the wind, buddy! Where did I say Floyd was the GOAT? Where did I say he deserves credit for fights he didn't fight? Only thing I did was disprove your misguided notion that he hasnt done anything since 130-135. You hung your hat on P Will and that's cool. You sound mad insecure arguing with yourself about Floyd being top 50, better than SRR or Ali, etc. Not once did I say any of those things. I just spanked you about that one piece of nonsense you spewed...now just keep it moving...clown!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:lolbron:....you're pissing in the wind, buddy! Where did I say Floyd was the GOAT? Where did I say he deserves credit for fights he didn't fight? Only thing I did was disprove your misguided notion that he hasnt done anything since 130-135. You hung your hat on P Will and that's cool. You sound mad insecure arguing with yourself about Floyd being top 50, better than SRR or Ali, etc. Not once did I say any of those things. I just spanked you about that one piece of nonsense you spewed...now just keep it moving...clown!

you right....

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
you don't know boxing? who did he beat in their prime above 135 besides Ricky hatton? go a head I'll wait?

I got another 1 for you. when was the last time he fought a 50/50 fight?

This is a stupid post for so many reasons. Victor ortiz wasnt in his prime? cotto who is clearly comfortable at 154 is "past it"?

how about mosley, whom everyone said floyd was afraid of?

Even Judah, grnted his loss to baldomir killed the momentum for the fight, was still an excellent fight which judah was in his prime. With carlos baldomir, a fight that the public as well as HBO got behind also hit his stride, im not talking up baldomir as a fighter, but many felt he presented a decent challange. Also, de la hoya while inactive was coming off of a sensational knockout of mayorga and presented an excellent challange.

You are talking about 135 when 130 was where he did his real damage at regardless.

You are trying to play historian, when infact you arent taking in the idea that AT THE TIME, the media and the fans felt a certain way about him taking these fights. To say "oh floyd hasnt fought an even fight since hatton" thats complete bullshyt and indictative to the hate that floyd gets unjustly. The reality is, every fighter matches risk and reward, oscar, tito, pacquiao, EVERYONE.

If you are going to continue with this type of strawman bullshyt posting, take it to boxingscene where we can have a real argument, my screename is El Jesus.

keep in mind floyd is fukking 35 going on 36, alot of times hes the same age as these guys if not older.

how about this, who outside of kostya tszyu would floyd NOT be favored against? I will wait.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
dog you obviously don't follow boxing. you follow floyd. but that's OK. but don't talk boxing when you don't follow it. dude hasn't done shyt since 130-135 days. fighters fight. if he ain't fighting then nikka like you have no right to say he is goat(maybe not you tho). the nikka is top 50. maybe even 40 based on his skill set.

this is absolute truth right here:yes:

That nigg@

You Love to Hate
Daps
cant wait to see what the end game to this is...it's got evil plan written all over it.

can we get some kind of evil plan gif :manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is a stupid post for so many reasons. Victor ortiz wasnt in his prime? cotto who is clearly comfortable at 154 is "past it"?

how about mosley, whom everyone said floyd was afraid of?

Even Judah, grnted his loss to baldomir killed the momentum for the fight, was still an excellent fight which judah was in his prime. With carlos baldomir, a fight that the public as well as HBO got behind also hit his stride, im not talking up baldomir as a fighter, but many felt he presented a decent challange. Also, de la hoya while inactive was coming off of a sensational knockout of mayorga and presented an excellent challange.

You are talking about 135 when 130 was where he did his real damage at regardless.

You are trying to play historian, when infact you arent taking in the idea that AT THE TIME, the media and the fans felt a certain way about him taking these fights. To say "oh floyd hasnt fought an even fight since hatton" thats complete bullshyt and indictative to the hate that floyd gets unjustly. The reality is, every fighter matches risk and reward, oscar, tito, pacquiao, EVERYONE.

If you are going to continue with this type of strawman bullshyt posting, take it to boxingscene where we can have a real argument, my screename is El Jesus.

keep in mind floyd is fukking 35 going on 36, alot of times hes the same age as these guys if not older.

how about this, who outside of kostya tszyu would floyd NOT be favored against? I will wait.
another nikka. Cole you seen me post in to many threads to try to pull this bullshyt homie.
this nikka Floyd does no wrong.

I'm start doing nikka like cam did shorty on his skit.

you right.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:beli:.. again Floyd has fought 18 current or former world champions in his career...11 at 140 and up. How can that clowns statement about him not doing anything after 135 be true when 60% of the world champs he's faced came afterwards? Don't hitch your wagon to that BS...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

dog you know how many threads me you and flex went back and forth on this shyt? I k ow nikka don't talk nothing else but Floyd because I never seen these nikka talk about any other fighter.

a top prospect just got his ass handed to him last week. you think they know who that it?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
another nikka. Cole you seen me post in to many threads to try to pull this bullshyt homie.
this nikka Floyd does no wrong.

I'm start doing nikka like cam did shorty on his skit.

you right.

Its not that he does no wrong, its just that from 2006-2012 he has unjustly been accused of doing what every fighter since sugar ray leonrd and jack dempsey have done, match making in their prime.

how about this, jack dempsey didint defend the heavyweight title for 2 years and made movies instead actually fighting.

Mayweather foolishly called himself the greatest of all time, he also hardly ever gives fighters who came before him the respect they deserve by claiming hes the greatest of all time, but his career has been outstanding and far better than everyone on that 1996 olympic team (david diaz, antonio tarver, fernando vargas etc)

the man has 5 LEGIT titles in five weight classes. with the exception of the bullshyt ibf belt he got from judah, he basically has had legit titles from lightweight to jr middle. no catchweight titles, and outside of pacquiao and kostya tszyu there have been literally no challangers he didint leave in his wake.

its not that floyd can do no wrong, its just some of us have been around the sport long enough to know that what floyd is doing isnt any different than anyone else.

how about sugar ray leonard retiring in the middle of the ring in front of marvin hagler and then waiting for him to be past his prime to get a bullshyt desicion against hagler? how about leonard fighting for a 168 lb title against donnie lalonde and then also being able to fight for the 175 lb title and then having a stipulation on weight so lalonde couldnt even rehydrate properly?

there have been much worse fighters than floyd with even more vain and self importance, at least i can say with mayweather he fights who he says hes gonna fight.