So FUTURE done been nominated for the 3-Peat Brehs :wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
approximately 16,000 mixtapes came out last year and future is in there 3 times?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
beyond him putting out so much music, i don't think people realize how many fans he picked up this year. i'll be first to admit that outside of some dope singles, i did not fukk with future, but there are others like me who came in on this run and were made believers. dude dropped dope projects that really opened up a wider lane for him.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
what is that, how many were uploaded on datpiff :heh: i bet 15,900 were pure trash :mjlol:

see my statement above, stan.

im not advocating for bum ass struggle rappers, but if you dont think its weird future is named three times? then you're a part of the problem. :yeshrug:

migos, mick jenkins, tink, og maco, gucci, kevin gates, mac miller, lil herb, etc etc etc, all put out mixtapes that probably fall within their judging guidelines.

theres plenty out there, but i guess stans gon revel in the suck-fest, and expecting BET to know anything about urban music besides the top artist in atlanta is asking too much :mjlol:

womp womp

Edit: for the record, i fux with future too, my beef is with BET's lame ass, theyre lazy :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see my statement above, stan.

im not advocating for bum ass struggle rappers, but if you dont think its weird future is named three times? then you're a part of the problem. :yeshrug:

migos, mick jenkins, tink, og maco, gucci, kevin gates, mac miller, lil herb, etc etc etc, all put out mixtapes that probably fall within their judging guidelines.

theres plenty out there, but i guess stans gon revel in the suck-fest, and expecting BET to know anything about urban music besides the top artist in atlanta is asking too much :mjlol:

womp womp

Edit: for the record, i fux with future too, my beef is with BET's lame ass, theyre lazy :stopitslime:
nah i agree :ehh: if ony one future tape CAN win, then why not just pick the fukkin best one :heh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Drakes album was intended to be a mixtape but it's an album. However it will be counted as a mixtape as far as ratings go, remember that back that back in the days people used to sell mixtapes. But nowadays it's defined as a free tape that is not label sponored, I.e. no Apple music video debuts and shyt.
Da fukk? :dahell: