So FUTURE done been nominated for the 3-Peat Brehs :wow:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Tell us more about it breh

:feedme:
nikka... Out here in Seattle at that time of year, its dark, rainy and cold. Atmosphere was so amplified by the tape I really felt like I could dog and disrespect the baddest female in the vicinity:shaq:. Went out to Washington State cause that's always the move for halloweekend and it was bumpin EVERYWHERE. Was off the shyts from 5 pm til 5 am and made a multitude of regrettable decisions that were cosigned by that tape:takedat:. Next morning found myself on a couch still in my costume (Went as a black Hercules lmao) and felt like someone mollywhopped my head wit a brick but shyt it was live:blessed:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
nikka... Out here in Seattle at that time of year, its dark, rainy and cold. Atmosphere was so amplified by the tape I really felt like I could dog and disrespect the baddest female in the vicinity:shaq:. Went out to Washington State cause that's always the move for halloweekend and it was bumpin EVERYWHERE. Was off the shyts from 5 pm til 5 am and made a multitude of regrettable decisions that were cosigned by that tape:takedat:. Next morning found myself on a couch still in my costume (Went as a black Hercules lmao) and felt like someone mollywhopped my head wit a brick but shyt it was live:blessed:

:mjlol::dead: