So Game of Thrones getting a spinoff series. What you hoping it will be?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'd like to see (in no particular order)

-COF vs first men, old gods, andal invasion
-old valyria and then its doom
-a series focused on Essos at large - free cities, slave cities, valyria, vaes dotrak, asshai and the shawdowlands
-life as the wildlings
-also wouldn't mind something that explored Sothoryos (so we can have more black people)...maybe something like them founding cities in Essos (so white people can refrain from feeling like their GoT universe is being taken from them :mjpls:) or some series about Westeroi people and folks from Sothoryos interacting in the Summer Isles

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
My real choices have already been thrown out but just to switch it up a bit, how about a series all about Faceless Men assassinations and espionage??

Since they are an international organization, one season can take place in essos, another season in the summer isles, another season in yi ti, another season in Westeros. Or mix it up and have certain events taking place in one region, and other separate but ultimately connected events on a different continent .

Faceless men killing rulers, taking their faces and impersonating them, fanning the flames of civil wars. Pretty much a show that takes the best of Littlefinger, Varys, and Jacquen, without the bullshyt of Arya's training.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What do you mean by modern times? As far as I understand it what's going on in the show is modern time.

Negged
I meant like a modern world will cell phones and Internet and stuff, but it still has magic and weird creatures

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Roberts Rebellion. Have maybe one season of the stuff that happened to set it off( Mad King going crazy after spending some time captured,Lyanna and Rhaegar falling in love) then another with the actual war.

I'd also like to see Aegons Conqeust and the first Long Night.