So Game of Thrones getting a spinoff series. What you hoping it will be?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Targaryens have a great history

There are several different Targs throughout history they could do a show about

I would also like to see a show set in Valyria before it was destroyed

It has to be something new we don't know too much about though

Don't want to see Roberts rebellion unless its a movie or short miniseries

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
as a casual viewer (and non-book reader) some of yall are suggesting stuff that would be quite boring. seeing the COF vs the First Men would be a sure fire flop. The most interesting part of the show is the Westerosi politics, violence, and fukkery.

sign me up for Robert's Rebellion. It already has familiar characters and would be welcomed by most of the TV-only watchers​

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really would like to see a series surrounding Aegon the conqueror, his sisters and their dragons conquering westoros.

Also a series about Rheagar leading up to Roberts Rebellion would be dope too.

Your thoughts?

I'd like to see a spin off with the children of the forest and the white walkers origin stories and the first long night.
:ehh:

Honestly, they should do several miniseries. People would eat that shyt up.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
The iron bank of braavos approving or denying loans and the lengths they go to get back money :lolbron:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think they already said they won't do it, but Dunk and Egg would be great. They could get at least 3 seasons, probably 4, out of it.

Like someone else said, a Robert's Rebellion miniseries would be great too but I think they said they weren't doing that either.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think they already said they won't do it, but Dunk and Egg would be great. They could get at least 3 seasons, probably 4, out of it.

Like someone else said, a Robert's Rebellion miniseries would be great too but I think they said they weren't doing that either.
why did they say no to dunk and egg tho :dwillhuh:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
why did they say no to dunk and egg tho :dwillhuh:
Something about GRRM saying he didn't want them to do it because he still has another novella he wants to write about them and doesn't want the show to pass him like with the main show.

Even though everyone knows he's never going to get to writing that last Dunk and Egg story

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Something about GRRM saying he didn't want them to do it because he still has another novella he wants to write about them and doesn't want the show to pass him like with the main show.

Even though everyone knows he's never going to get to writing that last Dunk and Egg story
:smh: idiot