So High school basketball is better than the G League now according to a Legendary "Bronsexual"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron was easily the greatest modern day high school player of all time, and it's really between him or KAJ as far EVER. I have a hard time beleiving that Victor is the better prospect after a couple of G-League games.

This kid for sure was always talked about, but not to this level until these past couple games

Vic been playing harder competition than HS LeBron :deadrose: The GLeague Ignite on its own is basically composed of stud HS kids, dudes who were good in college or dudes who were good in GLeague. All of which >>> better than 99% of HS teams ever

what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

Are you saying the high school kids Bron played against in high school are more talented than these G-Leage players?

:mjlol: nikkas say dumb shyt all over someone else opinion all to dikk ride they king my god LeSexuals are the worst :snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So OP got into his feelings about comments in another thread....couldnt be bothered to address them in that one

And is now dap fishing in a brand new one

*church organs revving up*
Hilarious!

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That Jay dawg dude is a cac from the bodybuilding.com forums I exposed him in the laker thread months ago

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the ignite is better but Bron would have dominated these dudes the same way if not even worse. HS basketball is terrible competition, this ignite team is not that good either.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So OP got into his feelings about comments in another thread....couldnt be bothered to address them in that one

And is now dap fishing in a brand new one

*church organs revving up*

Even used Bronsexuals & LeSexuals. 10:50pm on a Saturday night & that’s what’s on his mind :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That Jay dawg dude is a cac from the bodybuilding.com forums I exposed him in the laker thread months ago
Lol you didn't expose anything. I gladly admitted where I was from, and why I joined this forum.. but hey I know this forum is very important to you, gotta make sure you make them threads in between mama yelling in the basement for you to take out the trash