So How Come Lloyd Banks Did Not Want It With Joe Budden ?

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The momentum G-Unit had back then would have crushed budden even with an average diss joint. They could do no wrong and nikkas were riding with them no matter what. I actually prefer old banks over new banks. His lines were more straight forward but much more enjoyable. This type of shyt here is better than anything I've heard from him in at least five years

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't so much about the raps. Banks doesn't have that level of competitive fire. Never has. He was very fortunate to have 50 & Yayo's support.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka bars wasn't complex. Maybe to the average slow nikka but that shyt wasn't no mind blowing shyt.
as a banks stan, back then budden was def more lyrical. Banks improving his depth is the sole reason he still around. If they both dropped solos today banks would sell more

The momentum G-Unit had back then would have crushed budden even with an average diss joint. They could do no wrong and nikkas were riding with them no matter what. I actually prefer old banks over new banks. His lines were more straight forward but much more enjoyable. This type of shyt here is better than anything I've heard from him in at least five years

nah banks didnt go at him because 50 told him not to. Not sure why anyone would prefer older banks over newer except the voice. He is easily more lyrical now, and can put together songs much better. Back then I woulda took Fab/Budden over him if we talking punchlines