so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Office minion at a mom-n-pop autobody shop.

Not too smart so i always had to do the blue collar shiit; never been the goal-ridden, ambitious, uber driven, career cat type, but...

Gimme a place to sleep, some clothes to wear, an occassional trip to sacramento and a car with a cd player and i'm good.

But i would like to know what 5... even 4 racks a month is like, i would definitely put my moms and thems on a boat cruise trip
to the islands of the carabeens.

Because i don't make so much, everything i do, errthang that i buy, i place a lot of value and appreciation for cuz most shiit don't
cum to me that easy (i be having laptops for 7 years and whips for aboot 10, had an ipod mini for 5 and the battery literally
died and now i got the ipod nano joint from 2010 i use daily... so shiit really sticks with me to the last drop).

Just happy to have my life and living it how i want (albeit, meagerly)

The only reason why i would want to make more/have a lot of money is to share my wealth with family, friends and charity (but i don't
have the resources, network or skills to achieve that).

So i'ma stick to my regular joe shiit 'til i kick the bucket.

:salute:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't like to expose my salary on the Interwebz.
Right now, things are good.
Three years ago, I was on a police officer salary. That was tough. The housing bubble blew in the late 2000s and the county's income dropped. They froze all county employee's salary and cut out overtime. I was ready to strip for extra cash. (Not really, just saying) For anyone who wants to get into law enforcement, the job is great, the pay is not.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:ohhh:

how did you get into that field.

174k a year :ohhh:

There are a couple of different ways. A lot of guys go the investment banking route or business school. (It's less cut throat than investment banking). That line of thinking is a little outdated due to the tech boom. Today you find a lot of guys with great technical skills working at firms. Today there are more IT and engineering guys making the world go round. This is the route I took. I got hired a small firm right after college in a smaller city. A lot of my buddies were going to New York or Silicon Valley, Seattle which is VC haven.. Smaller firms are a lot more relaxed. My specialty is funding technology start-ups because I have a background in that.