so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
im not a big spender or flashy. im happy with the things i need. n im almost married so together we do ok. neither of us is into material shyt so we dont just pay all the bills and eat good, we save 1000 a month at least.

Im married breh and have a kid together we make decent change. Go to school my nikkas is all i can say.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Im married breh and have a kid together we make decent change. Go to school my nikkas is all i can say.

:manny: to each his own. u said u spend my salary just on a shopping spree. to me that just sounds crazy. all the bills are paid, we eat good everyday n our fridge is never empty, we have no shortage of clothing, have all the necessary furniture and still have enough to put away 1000 a month n thats a bad month. plus we just spent almost 25k on a wedding. so maybe i dont make enough to splurge 900 in a shopping spree but i have everything i want and need. not gonna say a little more money wouldnt be welcome but its not like im starving.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
25 k per physical year.

I use my humor to help me get by the fact that i ain't rich now and prolly never will be.

:huhldup:

fukk being rich though, so long as you're making an honest living and somewhat happy with what you do.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
1850 after taxes...will bump up to 2000 when i move to texas next month. Cant fukkin wait

Really hoping I can find a legitimate business to start up on the side when i move. Just short on ideas right now. Hopefully i can meet some like minded people when i get down there.

I need that money that makes money when im sleep

Last edited:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:manny: to each his own. u said u spend my salary just on a shopping spree. to me that just sounds crazy. all the bills are paid, we eat good everyday n our fridge is never empty, we have no shortage of clothing, have all the necessary furniture and still have enough to put away 1000 a month n thats a bad month. plus we just spent almost 25k on a wedding. so maybe i dont make enough to splurge 900 in a shopping spree but i have everything i want and need. not gonna say a little more money wouldnt be welcome but its not like im starving.

:salute: Sounds like you're content.