Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lie and act like we only played 2 games Brehs

Act like u didn't come at the king swinging anywhere only to eat mad bullets

What bullets I ate? :mjlol:

You only killed me once :mjlol:

I'm talking about every encounter I had with you friend. You killed a bunch of other guys great. But when it came down to me vs you the score was 9-1 pleighboy.

And I took them tags.

#factsonly

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What bullets I ate? :mjlol:

You only killed me once :mjlol:

I'm talking about every encounter I had with you friend. You killed a bunch of other guys great. But when it came down to me vs you the score was 9-1 pleighboy.

And I took them tags.

#factsonly
Lol this guy, I have the footage of u swinging anywhere only to get sprayed to the pavement, then I sent u that message you come at the king u bet noelt miss lol

Them first 3/4 games I was rapping u and I didn't run to the coli, u was lookin ass, look at your stats during them games, we played like 15 games, u crazy as shyt, I got my video recorded 15 minutes so stop the lying clown

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lol this guy, I have the footage of u swinging anywhere only to get sprayed to the pavement, then I sent u that message you come at the king u bet noelt miss lol

Them first 3/4 games I was rapping u and I didn't run to the coli, u was lookin ass, look at your stats during them games, we played like 15 games, u crazy as shyt, I got my video recorded 15 minutes so stop the lying clown

:duck:

Post that video of this supposed raping you was doing then. :mjlol:

It better be of kills on me. :sas1:

I posted the clip of taking your tags but there is plenty more for me to post. :sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2283684-Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878.gif

WAITING ON THE VIDEO.......

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:duck:

Post that video of this supposed raping you was doing then. :mjlol:

It better be of kills on me. :sas1:

I posted the clip of taking your tags but there is plenty more for me to post. :sas1:
Scust at having to go thru Facebook and all that bullshyt, who even has a Facebook, I'll learn how to do it tomorrow, and get wit u

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Scust at having to go thru Facebook and all that bullshyt, who even has a Facebook, I'll learn how to do it tomorrow, and get wit u

You could post it to twitter too.... just saying. or record it off the tv during playback... idk...

:heh:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I was just responding to inaccuracies posted in this thread. And I've held both in my hand, and the ds4 is bigger

And about the rest of your post, I don't have a problem with the battery life or it being damaged. Both mine in perfect condition.:manny:

If you like the X1 controller better that's fine, but it's not because it's too small

Facts nikka, if your so adamant show me the ds4 is bigger