So I finally copped a Ps4.....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So I finally copped a ps4, everybody add me gt: ineedmoney504

I copped for 300 from one of my pontas homes, came wit 3 games (bf4, madden, trails fusion), and ps÷

So now this the honest truth from me about the system:

From the games I have that are on both consoles I can say they do look a good bit better than on ps4

Whoever said the ps4 controller is better for fps or gaming in general is false false IMO, it still feels to small, and the analogs just feel way wrong IMO

The operating system just feels empty compared to Xbox, and recording on it is not better IMO, those 30 seconds clips work much better than the 15 min cause a lot of times I dont feel like editing it

I like that PS now stuff cause it can help u catch up on older games, hope they put on fallout 3 and some other classics

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

I copped for 300 from one of my pontas homes, came wit 3 games (bf4, madden, trails fusion), and ps÷

From the games I have that are on both consoles I can say they do look a good bit better than on ps4

Whoever said the ps4 controller is better for fps or gaming in general is false false IMO, it still feels to small, and the analogs just feel way wrong IMO

The operating system just feels empty compared to Xbox, and recording on it is not better IMO, those 30 seconds clips work much better than the 15 min cause a lot of times I dont feel like editing it

I like that PS now stuff cause it can help u catch up on older games, hope they put on fallout 3 and some other classics
Controllers are subjective. You might have to get used to the ps4 controller. I personally don't like overly large controllers and I have big hands..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Controller is fine for me. Now the Ps3 controller?? :camby:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Rekkapryde this nikka talkin all that noise in madden but aint den have a 4 the whole time :ohhh:

At least he aint like @Misfit ...nikka got the nerve to call the seahawks in madden but aint seen no parrrrrrrrrrrts of the ps4

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The recording/editing is way better, and you can change the length of the time you want it to record. Change it from 15 minutes to 5 or whatever you want it to be.

I recommend getting TLOU:R

If you like Gears of War you'll like the multiplayer. It's brutal and getting kills in it feel very rewarding. Game is smooth through and through and there are plenty of dudes on here to run with.

You won't have any trouble finding brehs to game with on PS4 to make the move easier with BF4 and TLOU on deck.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde this nikka talkin all that noise in madden but aint den have a 4 the whole time :ohhh:

At least he aint like @Misfit ...nikka got the nerve to call the seahawks in madden but aint seen no parrrrrrrrrrrts of the ps4

He said he was copping soon, so no biggie. Go call some more nikkaz out in the Madden thread, i need laughs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!