So I finally copped a Ps4.....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The recording/editing is way better, and you can change the length of the time you want it to record. Change it from 15 minutes to 5 or whatever you want it to be.

I recommend getting TLOU:R

If you like Gears of War you'll like the multiplayer. It's brutal and getting kills in it feel very rewarding. Game is smooth through and through and there are plenty of dudes on here to run with.

You won't have any trouble finding brehs to game with on PS4 to make the move easier with BF4 and TLOU on deck.
That's cool, xb1 still gon be my main tho, I plan on getting madden for ps4 tho, and soon picking up tlou and the show

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i was on xbox lifer... and the first thing i thought using the ps4 controller was that this was the best controller ever made

You a lie :rudy:

360 still.the greatest controller and I have small hands.

Ps4 controller fits great in my hand but this shyt ain't durable at all!!

Plus I like the 360 for fps games.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

Yeah I loved the 360 controller but DS4 is a very close 2nd

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I loved the 360 controller but DS4 is a very close 2nd

My only gripe with the PS4 controller is the weight and the battery life and light bar.... Make it meattier put more weight on the shyt, fix the stupid light bar, we should be able to change the color, or shut the shyt off to conserve power...

I do like the curvature of the rear triggers now...

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
So I finally copped a ps4, everybody add me gt: ineedmoney504

I copped for 300 from one of my pontas homes, came wit 3 games (bf4, madden, trails fusion), and ps÷

So now this the honest truth from me about the system:

From the games I have that are on both consoles I can say they do look a good bit better than on ps4

Whoever said the ps4 controller is better for fps or gaming in general is false false IMO, it still feels to small, and the analogs just feel way wrong IMO

The operating system just feels empty compared to Xbox,
and recording on it is not better IMO, those 30 seconds clips work much better than the 15 min cause a lot of times I dont feel like editing it

I like that PS now stuff cause it can help u catch up on older games, hope they put on fallout 3 and some other classics
bolded is the fukking truth. I made a thread on here saying if the ps4 had xbox software it'd be amazing and these guys thought it i was wrong :bryan:

your right about the sticks too, just feels weird
xbox has the best software hands down. Looks nicer and they've been ahead of sony in that aspect for a while, only thing sony had over microsoft was that they had youtube and a internet browser before.

:to: shyt i thought sony might've fixed that with these DS4's. I remember when i had a ps3 those things were horrible compared to the 360 controllers. You could throw 360 controllers off a bridge and they would still function great

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
My only gripe with the PS4 controller is the weight and the battery life and light bar.... Make it meattier put more weight on the shyt, fix the stupid light bar, we should be able to change the color, or shut the shyt off to conserve power...

I do like the curvature of the rear triggers now...

Online real thing I hate about the PS4 is that controller for those same reasons, can't play in a dark room without your wall painted red cuz of that strong azz light, plus charging that shut every 6 hours is :camby:

They'll prolly fix it once the PS4 slim hits the scene tho :takethat:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Stealth 360 controller was built like a tank.

I had my shyt for 6 years and it has never been replaced.

Can.you guess how many ds3 controllers I had :scusthov:

Like I said before I have small hands and the 360 controller feels great to me.