MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto women are spoiled and entitled.

Screwface capital

Yeah, these Toronto broads lack femininity. They take this diva independent woman feminist mentality too far.

Every relationship I've had with a woman who grew up in Toronto has been terrible. I tend to be more interested in the transplants who grew up outside the city.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your so far gone, I'm sure all those fatherless losers who sent photos were gasp single.

See when your single you can engage and indulge in any form of thirstiness your heart desires.

A single man and a man in a relationship live by different codes
Yah I'm sure they are all single :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bartenders
Waitresses
Baristas
Hairdressers

With their psychology and sociology degrees

Toronto is a city of SIMPs and emasculated men and hipsters , so women get away with anything.

Go an hour east, west, north, or south and its like paradise.

No argument here, homie.

The funny thing about Toronto women is that most of them are useless outside their "careers"...hell a lot of them don't even have real careers. They be career waitresses or artists or some shyt.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No argument here, homie.

The funny thing about Toronto women is that most of them are useless outside their "careers"...hell a lot of them don't even have real careers. They be career waitresses or artists or some shyt.
That's in every major city where cost of living is expensive. Don't get caught up in the Coli fukkery too deep.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bartenders
Waitresses
Baristas
Hairdressers

With their psychology and sociology degrees

Toronto is a city of SIMPs and emasculated men and hipsters , so women get away with anything.

Go an hour east, west, north, or south and its like paradise.
That's how I been living breh...that's how I been living.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's in every major city where cost of living is expensive. Don't get caught up in the Coli fukkery too deep.
Yeah, but the difference is in other big cities the women have more self-awareness as to their position in life. In Toronto a lot of these career service job women think they deserve men WAY above their station.

I wouldn't chase a woman that's a banker or a surgeon cuz that's beyond my station. Gotta know where you at in life. Become the partner you're looking for. These Toronto women ain't on that tip--stay desiring dudes above their station in life and wondering why they don't have any success.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli is no different. I've been saying that. Otherwise you wouldn't have exposals...people must think nudes are floating around due to someone's computer getting hacked :mjlol:
Everything comes down to how you're conducting yourself. There was a private message months ago with girls exposing the men's dikks...I'm sure they were all hacked and they weren't sending them out for attention and to flirt..."Baby, I only come on here to post about sports, how did this happen?"

Yeah but you can join the coli for multiple different reasons, and hang out in multiple different sections and you don't have to identify as a man or a woman...The coli life for men and women are totally different experiences, especially if your a decently attractive woman. More so TLR than any other part, but still... As woman on here you get trashed talked and simped at the same time. Its surreal honestly, the simping and "friendly" males are through the roof. I can't say the same for men on here.... I doubt many outside of a handful are getting simped by the couple dozen ladies on here, well not like some of these dudes simp on these ladies.

Every chick that's in a relationship now on here that wasn't before has to simply fall back, because this site will eventually get you into trouble. The simp is way to strong...Not so much with men, unless you already had skeletons in your closest and you expose yourself here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No women is to good for you breh none.

Let me tell you a story about a chick I know whose am accountant, making 6 figures, in shape, beautiful.

Who had all these long ass list of standards, well this woman went down to Jamaica on vacation and fell for a resort worker. Went back like 4 times got married, had a child and now lives down there.

Can't fight attraction :myman:

No one deserves anything

The last 4 women I canoodled and cavorted with was a model, lawyer, doctor and a chick with her MBA

I'm just a reg azz nukka living at home

None lived in this disgusting city of Toronto though

Yeah, but the difference is in other big cities the women have more self-awareness as to their position in life. In Toronto a lot of these career service job women think they deserve men WAY above their station.

I wouldn't chase a woman that's a banker or a surgeon cuz that's beyond my station. Gotta know where you at in life. Become the partner you're looking for. These Toronto women ain't on that tip--stay desiring dudes above their station in life and wondering why they don't have any success.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh these dudes are single and if they are not what they are doing is wrong flirting etc.

That's the difference they are single and we know what there doing is wrong if they are not

Desirous isn't single and she can't admit what she is doing is wrong

Yeah but you can join the coli for multiple different reasons, and hang out in multiple different sections and you don't have to identify as a man or a woman...The coli life for men and women are totally different experiences, especially if your a decently attractive woman. More so TLR than any other part, but still... As woman on here you get trashed talked and simped at the same time. Its surreal honestly, the simping and "friendly" males are through the roof. I can't say the same for men on here.... I doubt many outside of a handful are getting simped by the couple dozen ladies on here, well not like some of these dudes simp on these ladies.

Every chick that's in a relationship now on here that wasn't before has to simply fall back, because this site will eventually get you into trouble. The simp is way to strong...Not so much with men, unless you already had skeletons in your closest and you expose yourself here.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No women is to good for you breh none.

Let me tell you a story about a chick I know whose am accountant, making 6 figures, in shape, beautiful.

Who had all these long ass list of standards, well this woman went down to Jamaica on vacation and fell for a resort worker. Went back like 4 times got married, had a child and now lives down there.

Can't fight attraction :myman:

No one deserves anything

The last 4 women I canoodled and cavorted with was a model, lawyer, doctor and a chick with her MBA

I'm just a reg azz nukka living at home

None lived in this disgusting city of Toronto though
Nah, don't get me wrong breh. I'm talking from a strictly financial standpoint. It's hard to make it work when people are very disparate in income, and not just because the people in the relationship have an issue with it, but everyone else will always be bringing it up. I dated and lived with a rich woman before as a broke and unemployed youth (before I got my ish together), and that was my experience. It creates a lot of pressure in the relationship.