Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh:
My mom made double what my dad did.

Just gotta find a humble woman.

Everyone is different I'd never date a chick who made more than me and tried shoving it in my face.

Like I once was on and off with this chick whose dad owned a bunch of car dealerships when I lived in thornhill and she always made me feel poor

Secondly who cares how other people view your relationship, I only care what my mom thinks and me

Humble woman breh :obama:

Nah, don't get me wrong breh. I'm talking from a strictly financial standpoint. It's hard to make it work when people are very disparate in income, and not just because the people in the relationship have an issue with it, but everyone else will always be bringing it up. I dated and lived with a rich woman before as a broke and unemployed youth (before I got my isn together), and that was my experience. It creates a lot of pressure in the relationship.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:
My mom made double what my dad did.

Just gotta find a humble woman.

Everyone is different I'd never date a chick who made more than me and tried shoving it in my face.

Like I once was on and off with this chick whose dad owned a bunch of car dealerships when I lived in thornhill and she always made me feel poor

Humble woman breh :obama:
Oh she was humble my dude...the humblest chick I ever dated. But her friends and family my nikka...they was all well-off too and they stayed talking down on me, I couldn't handle that shyt, the subtle "you're not good enough" looks and conversation. I was always angry at them motherfukkers looking at me sideways.

But overall, I feel what you're saying man. That girl held me DOWN! But I didn't see it cuz I was busy listening to everyone else who was trying to make me not feel like I fit into bougie society (they knew I was from the hood and had a kid young).

Shyt...now you got me thinking Reincar...now you got me thinking...opening my eyes to shyt. Them transitions...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With experience comes wisdom.

No situation will ever be perfect, hell when my sister and brother in law got married his dad didn't even go to the wedding because he didn't approve

Only got one life, aint allowing some grumpy looking down on me brehs and brehettes to steal my happiness.

Oh she was humble my dude...the humblest chick I ever dated. But her friends and family my nikka...they was all well-off too and they stayed talking down on me, I couldn't handle that shyt, the subtle "you're not good enough" looks and conversation. I was always angry at them motherfukkers looking at me sideways.

But overall, I feel what you're saying man. That girl held me DOWN! But I didn't see it cuz I was busy listening to everyone else who was trying to make me not feel like I fit into bougie society (they knew I was from the hood and had a kid young).

Shyt...now you got me thinking Reincar...now you got me thinking...opening my eyes to shyt. Them transitions...

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With experience comes wisdom.

No situation will ever be perfect, hell when my sister and brother in law got married his dad didn't even go to the wedding because he didn't approve

Only got one life, aint allowing some grumpy looking down on me brehs and brehettes to steal my happiness.
Oh no doubt my nikka. I had low self esteem back then bruh (had a rough fukking upbringing), and I been working on that since.

*daps*

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
sket rhetoric....sketoric

*files this*

Anyway...I just heard an elightening discussion on the radio about this very topic.
The dudes on there were talking to the intern chick about her being on Tinder. She said
that her and her homegirls are on Tinder, but they never go on dates from there -
they're only on to see if anyone they know is on or nearby at a particular time.

Coulda been 'tales, but it was a new thought to me...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Desirous is so far gone brehs and brehettes

this trollop 32 for real?? like for real for real??

3lh6yzd.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
*files this*

Anyway...I just heard an elightening discussion on the radio about this very topic.
The dudes on there were talking to the intern chick about her being on Tinder. She said
that her and her homegirls are on Tinder, but they never go on dates from there -
they're only on to see if anyone they know is on or nearby at a particular time.

Coulda been 'tales, but it was a new thought to me...

:duck:

women will say anything to justify their actions

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nothing surprising though, a female being on this forum (98% male) is a red flag in itself.

Any female here is fukked up in some sense or another and here solely for attention.

Basically. This whole thread does not surprise me in the least bit. Read all its pages and the conclusion is...

A THOT's gon' THOT. :yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cliff notes? I ignored this thread in the beginning because I didn't think it had legs. Shame on me. :snoop: