So I got my ancestry results back

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I don't.

Yes.
Basically, you one of several posters that I really like, so it’s just sad for me to see that you’re so mixed…🤷‍♂️

And what you stated about being half White made me sad too…🥺

Miscegenation just gets me down is all…😔

You happy now? I didn’t wanna type all that shyt…😠

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Basically, you one of several posters that I really like, so it’s just sad for me to see that you’re so mixed…🤷‍♂️

And what you stated about being half White made me sad too…🥺

Miscegenation just gets me down is all…😔

You happy now? I didn’t wanna type all that shyt…😠
I'm not half white. There is admixture in my family but half is too heavy.

Some of (American) miscegenation is dark but you have to know the past to build a future. And if you're actually mulatto in the sense of 1 white parent, you're likely the product of something much lighter (no pun intended). You have to take pride in what made you and make your own lane.

I'm actually touched by this. You don't need to be sad for me.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I'm not half white. There is admixture in my family but half is too heavy.

Some of (American) miscegenation is dark but you have to know the past to build a future. And if you're actually mulatto in the sense of 1 white parent, you're likely the product of something much lighter (no pun intended). You have to take pride in what made you and make your own lane.

I'm actually touched by this. You don't need to be sad for me.
I know you weren’t saying that you’re half White (like myself)…it’s just that the statement made pertains to me…😒

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Ghana/Liberia score on 23andme also includes Sierra Leone, so that sounds like Mende. Do you have roots in coastal North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia?

I’m from New York and almost everyone here who is black American people migrated from the Carolinas. My grandmothers father is from South Carolina (I don’t know where) 23 and me already found cousins I have in North Carolina