Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Did they consider all of that when they entered Drew Carey in the HOF? :francis:

O4DZMuM.gif
GHoZVvf.gif

Mush might've just joined the #WeHateXaneGang because of that shyt but you know on this bullshyt message board ain't no such thing as friends...:banderas:

ha, the homeboy, Daylito comin' through...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A weekly segment during the "Attitude Era" would've been lame as fukk.

:banderas:The reaction of the people at TNA Corporate, though.
I wasn't necessarily referring to that Era, but it might've been better to do this leading up to Mania or the Rumble

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is gonna probably get thrown in the bushes after a year once they figured out that WWE isnt that relevant anymore and there's nothing short of part timers showing up that they're doing to gain mainstream attention. After all the sports blog and boards grill them over it (especially Hockey fans) they'll drop to put credbility first.

Coach might even get the :camby: for suggesting it :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Given that I see Disney as #1 prospective buyer of the company when the time comes, it certainly makes sense

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
After all the sports blog and boards grill them over it (especially Hockey fans)
Why especially hockey fans? Isn't hockey the same sport that banned fighting, saw ratings declined, and allowed fighting again on some Jerry Springer shyt? :jbhmm:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why especially hockey fans? Isn't hockey the same sport that banned fighting, saw ratings declined, and allowed fighting again on some Jerry Springer shyt? :jbhmm:

They're always salty as hell (and understandably so) that ESPN kinda buries them and puts them on the backburner. Compared to how ESPN used to cover them in the 90s they're kinda non existent on the network sans a Barry Melrose segment here or there and no coverage. Also all the analyst shows kinda lowkey been burying it for the past decade imo.

So I can imagine feeling some kinda way about ESPN actually devoting some WWE coverage even though it would be the same or less than what they do with the NHL

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
They're always salty as hell (and understandably so) that ESPN kinda buries them and puts them on the backburner. Compared to how ESPN used to cover them in the 90s they're kinda non existent on the network sans a Barry Melrose segment here or there and no coverage. Also all the analyst shows kinda lowkey been burying it for the past decade imo.

So I can imagine feeling some kinda way about ESPN actually devoting some WWE coverage even though it would be the same or less than what they do with the NHL
This country bends over backwards for flab-ball and ESPN is burying hockey? :scust:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This country bends over backwards for flab-ball and ESPN is burying hockey? :scust:

Think about how many times over the past decade PTI, ATH or even the ESPN radio shows would always clown one of their analysts when they wanted to get into hockey talk and wasn't the Stanley Cup or to do with Crosby/Ovechkin . Tim Collishaw used to stay getting muted on Around the Horn when he reminded people a few years back YES/NBC was getting solid ratings for NHL against NBA on that own network :mjlol:

Grisham and Coach gonna get the same treatment by 2017 when wanting to talk about Wrestlemania being the other big sports draw in America

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Think about how many times over the past decade PTI, ATH or even the ESPN radio shows would always clown one of their analysts when they wanted to get into hockey talk and wasn't the Stanley Cup or to do with Crosby/Ovechkin . Tim Collishaw used to stay getting muted on Around the Horn when he reminded people a few years back YES/NBC was getting solid ratings for NHL against NBA on that own network :mjlol:

Grisham and Coach gonna get the same treatment by 2017 when wanting to talk about Wrestlemania being the other big sports draw in America
What the hell? My brother is into hockey and I'll admit it's pretty fun to watch. Even the video games were piff. But to clown on hockey and suck off football is some Twilight Zone shyt. Baseball is boring but I still can't believe football took over as the #1 sport in the USA. And this country shyts on soccer, too.

The E doesn't deserve any coverage for the wack shyt they've been feeding us but Coach is a damn good guy. :salute: