so I watched Spartacus for the 1st time this week

Daps
Im on season 4

The first episode Spartacus riding out 2000 deep. :banderas:

But still goon enough to get on a horse and take out a whole platoon by himself :salute:

This dude taking an entire city :ooh:

my nikkas we made it :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
theres more female ass and titz shown than gayness tho

gayness is only like 1 percent of the show, the other 99% consist of violence and female breast

1 percent :usure: Gay sex scenes and just like how most of the female cast leave nothing to the imagination the male cast are wearing next to nothing as well. And brehs are usually glistening too. :mjlol: There's a reason why the series has a huge gay fan base, so to call people not into the show gay is just :dwillhuh:

Edit:
And let's not forget that the only main characters that survived the show were gay.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Me and the wife started watching it two weeks ago and we are on the last episode of season 2. This is seriously one of the best shows i have ever seen, everything just comes together so perfectly. I wish it didnt get canceled.

But anyway i been wanting to jump into some discussions since more threads been popping up due to it being on Netflix now but i already know they are gonna be spoiler city. Ive already seen a minor spoiler just by entering this thread so i wont be back in any Spartacus thread until we finish the series in a few weeks.

Daps
The irony in this post :russ: Spartacus rivaled Oz for homo scenes and has a huge gay fan base.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie. The homosexual scenes got me kinda conflicted :patrice:

Awesome show and based in reality (f akkits were running ancient Rome)

But I don't like this much gay in my tv watching :scusthov:

Im over here watching on my tablet and i turn the tablet face down every time they show some fakkit mess :huhldup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not gonna lie. The homosexual scenes got me kinda conflicted :patrice:

Awesome show and based in reality (f akkits were running ancient Rome)

But I don't like this much gay in my tv watching :scusthov:

Im over here watching on my tablet and i turn the tablet face down every time they show some fakkit mess :huhldup:

:russ: There's plenty fanservice for gay and hetero. Homie above talking about 1 percent :deadrose:

the adjectives and sentence structure in this show tho

"Caesar but bends to tearful plea from mourning tongue"

that wordplay :ohlawd:

"You wish for blood?! Come then and find greater challenge than that of a simple crafter of bread in fukking chains!!!"