so I watched Spartacus for the 1st time this week

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Me and the wife started watching it two weeks ago and we are on the last episode of season 2. This is seriously one of the best shows i have ever seen, everything just comes together so perfectly. I wish it didnt get canceled.
The show didn't get canceled...

It ended because it was based on real events and they had no where else to go with the story...

They wanted to do a Caesar spinoff but Tiberius effectively killed any interest in that character...:scust:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
u in for some of the best tv of all time breh :banderas:
latest

:blessed::to::to::blessed::salute::sadbron::blessed:
Didn't he get sick?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
yea he got cancer. He actually was in remission a little after the prequel show ended and was training to make his return but then it came back :to: he passed away like a month later in his wife's arms :mjcry: fukk cancer brehs
fukk, I thought he died but didn't wanna put that out there without knowing for sure :totheeastside:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
good show, about to finish gods of the arena

how is it with the 2nd dude to play spartacus because i thought the 1st dude was impeccable no homo

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to watch again knowing how they end up but it's great to check out the bad bytches and the moves the villains made. The one part when that slimy ass dude fingered the Virgin girl...I'll take her..she's more tight. Lol. Then afterwards, she was always angry and eventually killed. Sad.
Well she was basically raped over and over for the amusement of the Romans

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
season 1 was piff

season 2 the prequel was good

season 3 vengence is really hard to get into... sh*ts kinda zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so far i'm 2 eps in

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
On a rewatch (was hungover and finished most of season one today) and on the last ep of season 1

Kill Them All coming full circle:lupe:

Gonna start season 2 tonight likely