So I'm At A Bar Watching The Heat & Celtics..

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's always amusing hearing cac talk about black folks being racist when it was their(cac) ancestors who created dat shyt in da fukkin first place. Same idiots who fail to realize maybe black folks are just respondin to centuries of dealin wit dat unbalanced bullshyt. You talk shyt and beat up on a race of people long enough, they have da fukkin right to you at like :wtb:. I dont giva dam what you fukkin oblivious amnesia ridden saltines say. :sitdown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
tumblr_m1tcdvKygW1rrmfzqo1_500.gif

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
It's always amusing hearing cac talk about black folks being racist when it was their(cac) ancestors who created dat shyt in da fukkin first place. Same idiots who fail to realize maybe black folks are just respondin to centuries of dealin wit dat unbalanced bullshyt. You talk shyt and beat up on a race of people long enough, they have da fukkin right to you at like :wtb:. I dont giva dam what you fukkin oblivious amnesia ridden saltines say. :sitdown:

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were out numbered anyways

:manny:

Nat Turner-"were outnumbered y'all let's just go sit down :manny:"

Martin Luther King-"its alooot of crazy white people out ther,its just me,jesse and a few other nikkas,let me just not have a dream:manny:

Threadstarter this white man didn't respect ya blackness becuz u wuz lightskinned is what it comes down too...he didn't feel the blackness comin up off you...its like that white dude who kissed will smith on the red carpet....Will lost that black heat and dude thought it wuz okay until that smack:laff: white dude suddenly knew the words to a few negr spirituals after that and didn't know why....sumtimes we gotta just go crazy to let white people kno not to get comfortable...in this situation u wuz crazy for bein around that many drunk white people...sumthin about drunk white people just makes u feel racism in the air...I think its the fact they stop bein the happy azz white people u normally see and sum anger comes out a lot of them...and a bunch of angry white people feels like a lynch mob to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nat Turner-"were outnumbered y'all let's just go sit down :manny:"

Martin Luther King-"its alooot of crazy white people out ther,its just me,jesse and a few other nikkas,let me just not have a dream:manny:

Threadstarter this white man didn't respect ya blackness becuz u wuz lightskinned is what it comes down too...he didn't feel the blackness comin up off you...its like that white dude who kissed will smith on the red carpet....Will lost that black heat and dude thought it wuz okay until that smack:laff: white dude suddenly knew the words to a few negr spirituals after that and didn't know why....sumtimes we gotta just go crazy to let white people kno not to get comfortable...in this situation u wuz crazy for bein around that many drunk white people...sumthin about drunk white people just makes u feel racism in the air...I think its the fact they stop bein the happy azz white people u normally see and sum anger comes out a lot of them...and a bunch of angry white people feels like a lynch mob to me.

i feel you, but i want to believe that most white people aren't harboring hatred of blacks. i'm an optimist, which is why i regularly chill around large crowds of whites when it's just me or one other black person. i stay going into a white bars where blacks (hell, any race but whites) are far and few between. mainly because "black" spots are filled with c00ns who don't know how to act.

unfortunately, as this night proved, i'm always risking a confrontation with some brave cac who wants to run his mouth.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
Caucasoid at work tried to yell across the floor and question something I did with a customer previously. I'm on the phone and give him the :rudy: face, place the call on hold and tell dude.." yo if the report says I did xyz, then thats what I did. you said that shyt like you my boss or something.."

I go back to minding my BI & next thing I know this dude is at my cube trying to talk to me.. I spazzed on him , said "don't you see I'm on the phone? wait till I'm off to talk to me" he mutters under his breath as he walks away " I don't know who you think your talking to" I sat up & I say I'm talking to you!"

smh shorty behind me and the rest of the floor got a kick out of it and were rofl. She said she can't believe I bucked on him like that and she was calling my name telling me to chill... lol .. I didn't even hear her... It was ill advised because I was at the work place but I didn't even really think about it.. I just reacted...

Thing is I make it a point to not to talk to this dude because he is an arrogant know it all.. so i was pissed he even said my name... I think it was more of an alpha male thing than a caucasion thing.. but I'm glad dude was p*ssy because I cant let ppl potentially fukk up my bread by smacking their face off every time they cross the line, but hey sometimes you just have to check ppl...

Oh.. I'm not light skinned ...lol