So in 2019, where does Eminem rank among the greatest MCs of all time?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some of yall still acting like you're really listening to "Real Slim Shady" in the whip :dayum:

I never listened to that in the whip in the first place, I had other stuff for that setting.

A lot of the shyt I play in the whip is stuff I never ever listen to otherwise.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You used the term "triggered" like an Alt Right cac (which I've always known you were) further provin you a whie Em stan

:angry:

:umad:

Video footage of Stack Moneys wife out here in them streets.

Damn shame Stack Money got his wife out here hustling in the middle of the night.
I copped a lil something to help him and his wife pay they bills. I coulda violated his marriage and negotiated for some p*ssy (which I'm sure she woulda been down) but I didnt wanna break up his happy home just because he doesn't know shyt about hip hop.

:mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ufdup:

Stack Money Aka "Wack Bummy" is a confirmed clown who isn't to be taken serious because his knowledge on Hip Hop is trash.

You're the one who ain't taken seriously bytch and it's cause of corny shyt like this makin blatantly white posts usin words like "triggered" and gettin enraged over Eminem, and I love how you so pressed over bein called white you tryna frame random videos to make it seem like the black dude is you talkin to me.:mjlol:

You ain't the first fakkit to try that tactic and you better hope you don't get exposed like the last dude who had his cousin's best friend pretendin to be him:michaeljordanlaugh:talkin shyt to the Coli and makin workout videos in an attempt to convince us he was a buff black dude:dame:instead of the frail cac we knew he was.

Video footage of Stack Moneys wife out here in them streets.

Damn shame Stack Money got his wife out here hustling in the middle of the night.
I copped a lil something to help him and his wife pay they bills. I coulda violated his marriage and negotiated for some p*ssy (which I'm sure she woulda been down) but I didnt wanna break up his happy home just because he doesn't know shyt about hip hop.

:mjlol:

:russell:You made 3 back to back posts includin postin this one in 2 different threads to no applause, I got you creatin fantasy scenarios tryna convincin yourself I'm a bigger loser than you in order to feel better about me gettin you in your feelins.:sas2: Not to mention you tryna be funny but no one is laughin at your lame ass cornball jokes (still not a single dap after all that effort), yeah that ether is burnin your soul cac:umad:go listen to one of Eminem's shytty albums and cry yourself to sleep whitey.:pacspit:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Hold This L.

Your credibility is dead. Nobody takes u serious.

5kohf4.jpg

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Hold This L.

Your credibility is dead. Nobody takes u serious.

5kohf4.jpg
Those cac memes and you placin such stock in what strangers on a message board think of you further proves you're a loser white faq wit no life, nobody takes you seriously sissy which is why you gettin no daps right now you have no credibility everyone views you as the joke that you are (I done seen you get roasted on here dozens of times:unclecharlesdead: ).

:ufdup:And you announcin in your neg message to me that you gon have sex wit a crackhead on video and make a thread sayin it's my wife is not only gay but shows how dumb you are that you don't realize that would be a L for you retard, have sex wit crackheads thinkin it'll help you win an internet beef crehs.:pachaha:

2qlr6rp.jpg

:russ:This just lets me further know how enraged I've made you:umad:all because I dissed your idol Eminem:mjlol:yet you claim you black.:mjlit:

swerve

All Star
Daps
Feel good to see that Em is the GOAT when it comes to making fake Coli militants mad :russ:

He’s also a top10 rapper :lolbron: