So in light of @ohh marty new romance wit @blackefron, me and @geoffrey_chaucer need to come clean

Ness

Banned
Daps
Okay this wont be easy. But the support @Ohh Marty got for makin her own relationship wit a coli poster public gave me the courage to do this. So I wanna thank @Ohh Marty first of all.

Now *takes deep breath*

@Geoffrey_Chaucer dont kno im doin this so idk how he gonna react :lupe:

but fukk it im tired of hidin our love :damn:

me and geoffreybae been in a relationship for a few months now. it all started when he saw my pic in the mens pic thread and PMd me

first of all i jus wanna make it clear dat neither or us had any idea we were gay for each other or at all even when we started conversin

he actually PMd me to ask about a shirt I was wearin(where to to buy it)
after i answered him he said he wasnt gay but thut i was very cute
i said thx and dat i dont judge wuteva
anyways we jus start talkin heavy and grew closer until we became wut we r today. it rly was all unexpected but our connection was so natural and strong.

so yeh, i guess me and @Geoffrey_Chaucer r the colis first gay couple. Pls dont react weird or mean to us. Especially geoffreybae becuz I kno its way more shocking comin from him, but we r still the same guys aint nuttin changed.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the things people do for fame
images

edit: ohh shyt then again looking at your avi:ohhh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Okay this wont be easy. But the support @Ohh Marty got for makin her own relationship wit a coli poster public gave me the courage to do this. So I wanna thank @Ohh Marty first of all.

Now *takes deep breath*

@Geoffrey_Chaucer dont kno im doin this so idk how he gonna react :lupe:

but fukk it im tired of hidin our love :damn:

me and geoffreybae been in a relationship for a few months now. it all started when he saw my pic in the mens pic thread and PMd me

first of all i jus wanna make it clear dat neither or us had any idea we were gay for each other
or at all even when we started conversin

he actually PMd me to ask about a shirt I was wearin(where to to buy it)
after i answered him he said he wasnt gay but thut i was very cute
i said thx and dat i dont judge wuteva
anyways we jus start talkin heavy and grew closer until we became wut we r today. it rly was all unexpected but our connection was so natural and strong.

so yeh, i guess me and @Geoffrey_Chaucer r the colis first gay couple. Pls dont react weird or mean to us. Especially geoffreybae becuz I kno its way more shocking comin from him, but we r still the same guys aint nuttin changed.
:mjlol: