So.... is it universally accepted that GOODFELLAS is the GOAT movie of all time?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh there ain't no consensus, there are several contenders depending on who you ask :pachaha:

That said Goodfellas might be my favorite or at least way up there. The acting, writing and especially the direction. Scorcese shyt on everyone with that joint. The one shot tracking scene as Henry and Karen are walking in is one of the GOAT scenes in all of film. It's damn near impossible to pull off like he did it.

The musical choices were piff. Other scenes like the Billy Batts :ohlawd:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
:jbhmm:
apocalypse_now.jpg
Godfather-part-2.jpg

T2-Poster.jpg

Last edited:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Breh there ain't no consensus, there are several contenders depending on who you ask :pachaha:

That said Goodfellas might be my favorite or at least way up there. The acting, writing and especially the direction. Scorcese shyt on everyone with that joint. The one shot tracking scene as Henry and Karen are walking in is one of the GOAT scenes in all of film. It's damn near impossible to pull off like he did it.

The musical choices were piff. Other scenes like the Billy Batts :ohlawd:

Best shyt was it was all real people in real life. The real life mobsters were even more ruthless.

Funny scenes were Henry givin the beats to Karen's neighbor and obviously the "funny" scene in the restaurant. Read that scene was all improv.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Goodfellas is up there, not one fake scene in that film, everything feels real.

But, The Godfather + II take it for me. Theres a reason why it is high up the list of every critic. And its a gangster film, think about that for a minute. A GANGSTER FILM is top of nearly every critic's list. Pacino was in top form in both, when you finish watching them, you feel like a don yourself. And its more about power rather than killing. De Niro bodies Part II aswell.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If I were to judge a movie by the amount of times I've seen it then yes.
I literally know every line in this movie.

The only other movie that's close is scarface and then T2 after that.