So, It's HEALTHIER To SQUAT & Have A BOWEL MOVEMENT? (Sitting On The Toilet Is DANGEROUS)

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
My tall ass would be slipping and falling on the toilet.
5625-c2aed215c202f0fe26065a386190e100.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
them fukking Indian TCNs in Afghanistan would squat on the fukking toilets and leave nasty ass muddy feet prints on the seat
they also wiped with just their hands:scust:

you could sometimes literally see shyt on their feet too
like they wiped heir ass then picked their toes:scust:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This has been confirmed by scientist and medical doctors

They also say that we should sleep on the floor because it's better for the spine.

I tried it, and after a few nights you get used to it but I fukked up and laid on my mattress one day and never turned back again :ahh:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Here's the TRUTH that THEY do not want YOU to KNOW: The anatomically correct way to take a shyt is to lie down on your stomach and press your abdominal muscles against the ground to forcefully launch the deuce into the air. Clean wipes, 9/10 times. You won't even see where that shyt lands. It's in the tall grass, never to be seen again. This is the way Dogon elders practiced shytting for thousands of years. Freemasons shyt this way in secret but won't admit it. Some cac king made everybody shyt differently.

Try it.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I forgot the brother's name but he was pushing this YEARS ago on youtube. Bald headed dude. Tried to find him but all I see is a sea of cac content. I followed his advice and notice very little difference in squatting poops vs regular poops. Since that I've had much easier better stools with probiotics, greens, and legumes.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
This is how humans have been doing it for millions of years. Toilet seats are some new shyt. It's the same thing for a women giving birth laying on their back with their feet up, that method is in direct opposition with gravity. The toilets we use are some cac shyt, the east still relieves itself in the original way.

sitting%20vs%20squatting.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is how humans have been doing it for millions of years. Toilet seats are some new shyt. It's the same thing for a women giving birth laying on their back with their feet up, that method is in direct opposition with gravity. The toilets we use are some cac shyt, the east still relieves itself in the original way.

sitting%20vs%20squatting.gif
Oh intriguing