Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Cookouts are happening.

...but are yall grilling your own shyt?:mjpls:
...or are you eating someone else food? Like yall nikkas gonna let another man serve you and yours his meat?:dame:
Ill be damned if im sitting down like a child at supper time as another man provides my meal, standing there full of pride and dominance as I sit there, my head at his dikk's level mouth smacking on his franks :scust::hhh::dame:
Only way Im going to someone else cookout is if I bring my own food, nah breh dont offer me your meat, I got my own playa :dame:
Matter fact, Im not even gonna sit on his lawn furniture, Ill bring that too...nah fukk that, Ima stand instead like a real man. Sitting at another mans cookout? Might as well sit when you pee too. Might as well put a napkin on your thighs too like a dainty little princess:dame:
If dude is taller than me, Ill just stand on a chair so I can be the bigger man :dame: and assert dominance:dame:
Matter fact fukk all that, Ima hold my own cookout and have several kids tables, and sit all the men at them so they can eat my meat:dame: as pixar characters stare at then mockingly from the tables. Im the kang round here nikka, got me fukked up :dame:
What yall doin?