So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Now thats 2 fighters who have fought both and said Floyd would win (Mosley was the first)
Both fighters said that Manny hits harder, but that Manny wouldn't be able to solve the floyd defense that nobody has figured out yet.
They didn't say it would be a close fight... they said he straight up would lose
Marquez said it today on First Take with Pac sitting right next to him

And before anyone says "but but but"

It was so fukkin honest, think about this. They there to promote a fight between them two
Him saying that makes his fight with manny less :salute: yet he still said it
You gotta respect honesty like that :yes:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thats three fighters... Don't forget Ricky "Thickman" Hatton said Floyd would win too...

Im curious who Cotto thinks would win...

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Now thats 2 fighters who have fought both and said Floyd would win (Mosley was the first)
Both fighters said that Manny hits harder, but that Manny wouldn't be able to solve the floyd defense that nobody has figured out yet.
They didn't say it would be a close fight... they said he straight up would lose
Marquez said it today on First Take with Pac sitting right next to him

And before anyone says "but but but"

It was so fukkin honest, think about this. They there to promote a fight between them two
Him saying that makes his fight with manny less :salute: yet he still said it
You gotta respect honesty like that :yes:

& he also said Manny punches harder & Manny said Floyd was scared of him & said he agrees to fight day test & said he's down w/ 45/55 take. :takedat:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if Pac can't even convincingly beat a counter puncher in Marquez, what makes anyone thing he can beat a better counter puncher and best defensive fighter of this generation in Mayweather?

The same way he fought Marquez the first 3 times. Pac not gonna gas out in the 3rd round like Shane did or stand there and let Floyd get a free KO like bum ass Ortiz. Floyd definitely cant KO Pac.. He'd have to rely on that defense and counter hit jabs for 12 rounds without fukking up and getting knocked the fukk out himself .. Floyd dont want no parts of that fade, and definitely didn't want any parts of it back in 09..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we all know that and marquez will handle pacquiao again just like the other fights

pacquaio is either gonna catch him with a lucky punch and knock him out
or its gonna be play out like da other 3 fights
with marquez winning but pacquaio gettin da decision

ppl need to remember, marquez is almost 40
i really dont no how hes still fightin at a high level especially with his style of fighting.
definitely a legend, but hes fightin on borrowed time, he can get caught any day now.

lets not forget how everyone was predicting an slaughter in pacquaio marquez 3 for a variety of reasons (age, catch weight etc). no one thought he stood a chance

either way, marquez is better den pacquaio
in my books atleast