So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Oh thats right... I shouldn't bring up the fact that JMM strength and conditioning coach Angel Hernandez created undetectable steroids.. same steroids they gave to Marion Jones (who was tested everyday.. never tested positive ) and your MLB roiders..
Marquez is 40..

Dont bring that up??

:usure:

Maybe Manny should ask for random blood and urine test for their fight. :umad:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The same way he fought Marquez the first 3 times. Pac not gonna gas out in the 3rd round like Shane did or stand there and let Floyd get a free KO like bum ass Ortiz. Floyd definitely cant KO Pac.. He'd have to rely on that defense and counter hit jabs for 12 rounds without fukking up and getting knocked the fukk out himself .. Floyd dont want no parts of that fade, and definitely didn't want any parts of it back in 09..

Thats exactly what he would do.
:why: you acting like he doesn't always do that. wtf?
have you seen any mayweather fights?

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yeah Marquez on the juice....obviously. He was never as cut as the last time he fought Pacman. Pacman is on it too so its even.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It's no secret. If you are any kind of boxing observer and know of great boxers/fights, it was a easy call. Mayweather would definitely win 9 or 10 rounds against Manny every single time. He's not gonna get hit clean in a fight like that if he's 100% and KNOWING Mayweather, he's not showing up at a fight that big without being 100%.

There's always that PUNCHER's CHANCE but that doesn't work on one of the ALL TIME great defensive minded fighters.

A better Floyd got caught clean against Zab and Shane. Manny will always have at bare minimum a GOOD puncher's chance.

But like I said earlier they're not fighting so it don't even matter.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It's no secret. If you are any kind of boxing observer and know of great boxers/fights, it was a easy call. Mayweather would definitely win 9 or 10 rounds against Manny every single time. He's not gonna get hit clean in a fight like that if he's 100% and KNOWING Mayweather

If many could win 2-3 rounds as you state in your fantasy scenario.. what makes you think it would just stop there at 2-3 rds?? especially since we know Pac not gassing..

Now as good as Mayweathers defense is.. Lets be honest, we've seen that shyt penetrated and we've seen that nikka get touched..

Old Oscar did it.. Wasn't supposed to happen either

Shane did it too... before he gassed out

And I guess Floyd "LET" Cotto touch him as well...
EDIT Oh I forgot about Zab
Now imagine a prime 145lb Pac in the ring with Floyd.. Pac was and still can be an offensive machine.. and Floyd still hasn't dealt with anyone on prime Pacs level offense yet...

so what exactly are you basing Floyds victorious 9-10 rounds on??

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I always thought Mayweather would win, but I think Pacquiao did have a shot after the Cotto fight. But now we've seen enough of Pacquiao to see his flaws and limitations.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
The same way he fought Marquez the first 3 times. Pac not gonna gas out in the 3rd round like Shane did or stand there and let Floyd get a free KO like bum ass Ortiz. Floyd definitely cant KO Pac.. He'd have to rely on that defense and counter hit jabs for 12 rounds without fukking up and getting knocked the fukk out himself .. Floyd dont want no parts of that fade, and definitely didn't want any parts of it back in 09..

:sitdown: who manny knocking out now a days? This fight ever happen, we talk to the mods for permanent ban bet, cool?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
are you implying Manny lost his KONCZ power??:childplease:

Im saying exactly what was said: WHO IS MANNY KNOCKING OUT THESE DAYS? Mo one with common boxing sense thinks Pac beats Floyd...especially now. Floyd caught punches from Cotto, and ate 'em. Kept punching. Permanent ban or what. Put up or shut up....and I pray you just shut up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If many could win 2-3 rounds as you state in your fantasy scenario.. what makes you think it would just stop there at 2-3 rds?? especially since we know Pac not gassing..

Now as good as Mayweathers defense is.. Lets be honest, we've seen that shyt penetrated and we've seen that nikka get touched..

Old Oscar did it.. Wasn't supposed to happen either

Shane did it too... before he gassed out

And I guess Floyd "LET" Cotto touch him as well...
EDIT Oh I forgot about Zab
Now imagine a prime 145lb Pac in the ring with Floyd.. Pac was and still can be an offensive machine.. and Floyd still hasn't dealt with anyone on prime Pacs level offense yet...

so what exactly are you basing Floyds victorious 9-10 rounds on??

You got it all wrong. When I said 3 rounds, all I was saying was that Mayweather might take a few rounds off and just do defense while Pac hits gloves, shoulders, and misses but stays more active. Manny is a VERY easy opponent for Mayweather. The only one that gets exposed in this entire charade is Manny.