So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Im saying exactly what was said: WHO IS MANNY KNOCKING OUT THESE DAYS? Mo one with common boxing sense thinks Pac beats Floyd...especially now. Floyd caught punches from Cotto, and ate 'em. Kept punching. Permanent ban or what. Put up or shut up....and I pray you just shut up.

Yea Floyd caught a lot of punches from Cotto with Floyds "all time great" defense :pachaha: Now imagine if that was Pac hitting him... Shane told yall what the deal was.. hardest he ever been hit..

permanent ban?? put up what??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A better Floyd got caught clean against Zab and Shane. Manny will always have at bare minimum a GOOD puncher's chance.

But like I said earlier they're not fighting so it don't even matter.

Got caught clean but still kept coming and won decisively. And wasn't his hands fukked up during that Zab shyt? And he had a big layoff and did the Mosley fight. At his top form, he almost humiliates them both at their best and in their prime. Mosley tougher and if he had his true speed, it would be more work but that's it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Got caught clean but still kept coming and won decisively. And wasn't his hands fukked up during that Zab shyt? And he had a big layoff and did the Mosley fight. At his top form, he almost humiliates them both at their best and in their prime. Mosley tougher and if he had his true speed, it would be more work but that's it.

:usure:

nikka that looked like a prime Mosely to you ???.. :stopitslime:

Same 38 year old Mosley that was sitting innactive for almost two years:wtf:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

If Mosley IN HIS PRIME catches Floyd like that and has him off he's gonna finish the fight. LOL @ Shane being in his prime for that fight.

And I'm not contesting Floyd being a superior fighter, only this notion that Coli posters have that it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to lose.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I saw Mosley at his best in 2000 when he beat up De La Hoya. If he can be slapped around by Forest TWICE, he can catch Floyd however he wants, Floyd has never been knocked out or defeated as a pro. It's an assumption you can have but it's not proven ala Rocky Marciano and shyt. Let's say he was caught and got knocked down...he's gonna hold on, let the round play out, and get back to business doing a safer/sounder sound. That's who he is. That's what he does. That's why he's better ALL TIME than Mosley who was a fast dynamic puncher at his absolute best but it ends there.

nikka that looked like a prime Mosely to you ???..

When did I say it was? Mosley can't beat Mayweather no matter what era it is. Just like De Lay Hoya can't. Just like Manny can't. Now if it was Mayweather and Roy in the same weight in their primes, that's a WHOLE different can of worms.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I saw Mosley at his best in 2000 when he beat up De La Hoya. If he can be slapped around by Forest TWICE, he can catch Floyd however he wants, Floyd has never been knocked out or defeated as a pro. It's an assumption you can have but it's not proven ala Rocky Marciano and shyt. Let's say he was caught and got knocked down...he's gonna hold on, let the round play out, and get back to business doing a safer/sounder sound. That's who he is. That's what he does. That's why he's better ALL TIME than Mosley who was a fast dynamic puncher at his absolute best but it ends there.

When did I say it was? Mosley can't beat Mayweather no matter what era it is. Just like De Lay Hoya can't. Just like Manny can't. Now if it was Mayweather and Roy in the same weight in their primes, that's a WHOLE different can of worms.

almost humiliates them both at their best and in their prime.

oh.. so you can make a hypothetical argument for Roy, but I can't make one argument for Pac.. Really?? Now that makes sense

Man what an imagination you have there though.. To say what Floyd would do if he got knocked down :pachaha: When was the last time Floyd fought anyone in his own weight class at their prime.. hmmm I'll answer... Ricky fukking Hatton... One top contender in his prime in the last 6 years?? :ld:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hypocritical in what vein? He's not getting knocked down. Just some assumption you have. If anyone is the underdog in any of those fights, it's the guys that actually LOST. Not the one that keeps winning and winning.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
A better Floyd got caught clean against Zab and Shane. Manny will always have at bare minimum a GOOD puncher's chance.

But like I said earlier they're not fighting so it don't even matter.
He has over 40 fights. You talin about two times he got punched. Wowzers, its boxing. Your not making any points with that statement...
I always thought Mayweather would win, but I think Pacquiao did have a shot after the Cotto fight. But now we've seen enough of Pacquiao to see his flaws and limitations.
Pac been fighting a looooong time. His weaknesses are already known. Only thing unknown is how he went up in weight and got more power. That doesnt happen, and Pac could get paid teaching ppl how to do that, unless it was because of something illegal :leon:
Word dude was mad disrespectful cutting Manny off and tryna twist his words...
No he wasnt :hula:
You got it all wrong. When I said 3 rounds, all I was saying was that Mayweather might take a few rounds off and just do defense while Pac hits gloves, shoulders, and misses but stays more active. Manny is a VERY easy opponent for Mayweather. The only one that gets exposed in this entire charade is Manny.
chuuuuuch
Yea Floyd caught a lot of punches from Cotto with Floyds "all time great" defense :pachaha: Now imagine if that was Pac hitting him... Shane told yall what the deal was.. hardest he ever been hit..

But in the same breathe Shane said that Floyd would beat Manny :yayo:
If Mosley IN HIS PRIME catches Floyd like that and has him off he's gonna finish the fight. LOL @ Shane being in his prime for that fight.

And I'm not contesting Floyd being a superior fighter, only this notion that Coli posters have that it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to lose.
Your acting like Floyd prepared for Mosley like if he was facing a Mosley in his prime :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hypocritical in what vein? He's not getting knocked down. Just some assumption you have. If anyone is the underdog in any of those fights, it's the guys that actually LOST. Not the one that keeps winning and winning.

:snoop:
:what:

so Pac was the underdog vs Bradley??
JCC was the underdog vs Martinez??

Floyd's zero is as meaningless as this entire post for the simple fact that he's bullshyted the whole second half of his career by not fighting... This nikka fight total not being at least in the 50s says a lot

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When the fukk did I say Manny was the underdog in any fight?:laugh: Media outlets got him MURDERING anyone who he gets in the ring with.

Mayweather has beat every top name that has put in the ring with him. How can you say he's bullshytting?:laugh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
When the fukk did I say Manny was the underdog in any fight?:laugh: Media outlets got him MURDERING anyone who he gets in the ring with.

Mayweather has beat every top name that has put in the ring with him. How can you say he's bullshytting?:laugh:

you clearly just said "If anyone is the underdog in any of those fights, it's the guys that actually LOST."

like I said before... meaningless post

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Pac face was touched up serious from Marquez AND fukking Tim Bradley:usure:. Imagine what Floyd could do. I'm saying if Floyd wins, we have mods ban you PERIOD, and same for me if Pac wins. And if you come back under another name and the board finds out, you are re-banned. I'm up for it.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl overate the hell out of pacquaios punchings power

he punches hard but ppl act like he just can just knock floyd out with one punch
ive seen mosley bradley cotto( got stopped late but still adds to my point) clottery, marquez all take punches from pacquaio and none of em died a sudden death:gladbron:

floyd hasnt been knocked down once his entire career (unless u wanna count when his glove grazed da canvas against juda:scusthov:) and he's taken some solid shots. he has a very strong chin.

pacquaio gonna need more den punching power to even have a chance against floyd, which is why he doesnt. once pacquaio feels a counter or 2 he's gonna be confused as fukk and its not gonna keep diving in (floyd punches hard in his own right). u saw how he confused he was against marquez

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pac face was touched up serious from Marquez AND fukking Tim Bradley:usure:. Imagine what Floyd could do. I'm saying if Floyd wins, we have mods ban you PERIOD, and same for me if Pac wins. And if you come back under another name and the board finds out, you are re-banned. I'm up for it.
Its not that serious brah... :obama: my words of wisdom and truth about Floydie really touched a nerve huh.. I don't want you to get banned lil nikka, so calm ya self down. You not being able to handle anyone else's perspective is your business..

Now for the rest of your bullshyt post.. I'll give you Marquez.. him and Pacquiao went to war and traded a lot of punches in the past.. Just remember who tasted the cavas though between the two... As for Bradley...lol you and everybody else were in shock when they announced that decision... including Bradley.. who never hurt Pac once..