So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Can I be honest for a second? I like Manny, he's a great offensive talent. BUT.......he's gonna come into a fight against a naturally bigger man in Floyd. Mayweather would also have a 5-7 inch reach advantage. Manny's ambush style will get nullified. He has a ways to come to hit whatever punch he's throwing at Floyd. And we all know Floyd's big punch is the STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND. And what's Manny's kryptonite?.........the straight right hand. Manny's best chance is in the "pocket" with Floyd. I don't feel Manny is as strong as he's hyped up to be because I don't remember him dropping anyone at 147.

Everyone Pac has fought since he stepped to WW has been naturaly bigger..

KO's at 147??, not yet. hes saving that
for Floydie :pachaha:

KD's at 147?? of course... Last one was last year

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Haha :pachaha: read it before you hate. Damn Manny's sack got you blind, huh? Don't need proof, just facts that lead to speculation...getting hot in this thread?:whew:

lol @ you having nothing but thin air to go on.., speculation?? :what:.. Go ahead and smack yourself for that being enough to criminalise someone... Remember that when you get stopped by police for no reason other than fitting a discription...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
lol @ you having nothing but thin air to go on.., speculation?? :what:.. Go ahead and smack yourself for that being enough to criminalise someone... Remember that when you get stopped by police for no reason other than fitting a discription...

Who is criminaLIZEing any one? I'm saying this is my belief and others.:yeshrug: We aren't in court. You didn't even read it, turn your auto-hate off...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Its sad stupid people like you cant see your own bias...

So when Floyd disrespects Cotto's power, its cool, but when Pac does it, he's on roids
Like a nikka cant get older and slow down a little.. whelp, he musta be coming off PED's... :what:
When Manny fought Margerito, dude had Pac by 19 lbs fight night.. And yea Pac was hurt.. :yeshrug:
and got hit 229 out of 817 punches thrown... only 135 were power punches, the rest were jabs... :ufdup: by failing to make a point

Well to play devil's advocate... The PED testing from the Floyd/Cotto fight was different than the testing for the Cotto/Pacman fight :manny:

So I can see where they are coming from...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well to play devil's advocate... The PED testing from the Floyd/Cotto fight was different than the testing for the Cotto/Pacman fight :manny:

So I can see where they are coming from...

Dude It doesn't even matter because its already been proven that undetectable PED exists..one of the people who created them is JMM S&C coach :manny:

passing the drug test was never the issue.. it was the process of drawing blood numerous times close to the fight.. Floyd knows that. Manny had always agreed to unlimited piss as well.. Now out of desperation he's agreed to all those turns and Floyd still running...