So Juan Manuel Marquez says Floyd would beat Manny

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Manny actually does have a decent to good jab. And unlike most cats when Pac rushes in he usually has a plan its not just him throwing reckless punches. I think they call it controlled aggression.

mannys jab is gawbage
and yes manny does have "controlled" agression
but his style is still one dimensional
and he sucks at making adjustments

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:pachaha: Don't do ME no favors, breh. I ain't worried about being banned.... just calling you out on your ramblings:ehh:. Floyd can't beat Manny, right? I'm willing to bet, are you?

By the way, Manny never hurt Bradley either. That's more telling seeing as though Bradley shouldn't have been in there with Pac in the first place. I actually like Pac, I can admit he used to be a beast. I can see a case for him coming off ped's after that Cotto fight, seeing as though that's where he lost that "pop", too...but that's neither here or there, point is im objective. You just talk and make the silliest points, and me being a person that actually watches boxing wants to shut you up. So no i'm not touched by what you speak, i'm just willing to do something about it because Floyd will beat Manny a million different ways in the ring, today more than EVER. So we got a bet?:shaq:
you mean the same Bradley that said out his own mouth that Pac Hurt him with the straight lefts??

coming off what PED's?? have any proof? nope you don't... lol @ Pac KOing nikkas his whole career but as soon as he beats the shyt out Cotto... Must be PEDs..

You're not objective...

I never said Maynever doesn't have the skill and ability to beat Pac... Just that it would be his toughest fight.. And he knows this.. What I did say is that Floyd is scares of facing Pac BECAUSE it would be his toughest fight... And all his words and actions lead me to believe this..

When that bytch actually man's up and takes the fight with Pac or any other top contender then we can talk about a bet.. Until that happens you can continue to stay butthurt, with the rest of the Floyd dikkriders here, everytime I shyt on your idol :umad:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
people woulda said dat if they fought 2 years ago too
theres always excuses

You aint got to tell me breh I already kno

Jus like Floyd was ducking Hatton ,he'll never ko dude etc to Hatton was trash

Jus like DLH is too Big, Floyd will never fight at 154 hes jus talkin shyt to DLH was washed up it was a close fight

If Floyd fought Cotto when he wanted Cotto woulda been too green but somehow a fight wit Judah N Cotto is hott shyt Money is scared

Floyd fights N beat Margarito N it woulda been dude was trash he wasnt shyt w/o loaded gloves...Floyd dont want it yhe the lineal champ Baldomir

Mosely was p4p #3 ducked by Pac who asked for a catchweight :heh:some people said they wanted to see that fight more than anything a true test for Floyd...now its Shane was over the hill

N once Money beats Pac the excuses will rain down on why it wasnt a good win:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea Floyd caught a lot of punches from Cotto with Floyds "all time great" defense :pachaha: Now imagine if that was Pac hitting him... Shane told yall what the deal was.. hardest he ever been hit..

permanent ban?? put up what??

:ufdup:

Cotto only landed 23% of his punches, in a phone booth brawling match, a match where Floyd showed so much lack of respect as far as Cotto's power goes

Pacquaio got hit 229 times and left in the ICU by slow ass Margarito, something Sugar Shot Mosley didn't even manage to do, what is Manny gonna do when he faces the GOAT offensive fighter by numbers:smugfavre:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
you mean the same Bradley that said out his own mouth that Pac Hurt him with the straight lefts??

coming off what PED's?? have any proof? nope you don't... lol @ Pac KOing nikkas his whole career but as soon as he beats the shyt out Cotto... Must be PEDs..

You're not objective...

I never said Maynever doesn't have the skill and ability to beat Pac... Just that it would be his toughest fight.. And he knows this.. What I did say is that Floyd is scares of facing Pac BECAUSE it would be his toughest fight... And all his words and actions lead me to believe this..

When that bytch actually man's up and takes the fight with Pac or any other top contender then we can talk about a bet.. Until that happens you can continue to stay butthurt, with the rest of the Floyd dikkriders here, everytime I shyt on your idol :umad:

Idol? I don't have those. Hurt him, manny was knocking out orbital bones a nd leaving dudes WAY better than Bradley :dead: a few fights before that one. Best believe if they fight, i'm get back to you very publicly about this bet. Floyd scared to fight him because it's a tough fight?:sitdown: You don't even believe that...as for the PED'S, there are several articles backing up my thoughts, but that isn't even the issue. Just funny it's whatever day to test now, even fight day, when before it was "No" or "14 day cutoff"...hell he ain't even as big as before. No one is afraid of THIS Manny. Hell he better beat Marquez FIRST..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
floyd hasnt been knocked down once his entire career (unless u wanna count when his glove grazed da canvas against juda:scusthov:) and he's taken some solid shots. he has a very strong chin.

breh he has been down officially..once...wasn't by zab though...but it was a touched gloved canvas knockdown due to him breaking his hand against dude's skull

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh he has been down officially..once...wasn't by zab though...but it was a touched gloved canvas knockdown due to him breaking his hand against dude's skull
im not counting him voluntairly taking a knee cause he broke his hand as a knockdown
u can if u wish
its a technicality

dudes never been knocked down once in his 16 year career
i can count on one hand dat amount of times hes even been stunned in a fight

Daps
i like Manny but he doesnt show anything that makes me believe he would beat Floyd. Real talk!

Anything can happen in Boxing but as far as ive seen, he is not on Floyds level!

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:ohhh: but he lost all those three fights in most ppls eyes
atleast 2 of dem
and mayweather is marquez times 5
and marquez had pacquaio confused as fukk last fight with simple movement
you dont think floyd can defend, counter and hit jabs for 12 rounds:snoop:
and are you really bringin up stamina when it comes to floyd mayweather:snoop:

when pacquaio is a free agent in 2013, watch how quickly da fight gets made
mayb den you'll see its not as simple as we all want it to be

This!
Everybody screamin about Floyd is scared he's gonna demolish Pac. And he's been offering the fight for 2 years. Bob Arum doesnt want the fight to go down. Pac man isnt as good of a fighter as Money, but he aint scared either. Arum is the a$$hole that keeps this fight from happening.

And Pac was on the juice before. :yeshrug:

sumguyfrom901

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I be honest for a second? I like Manny, he's a great offensive talent. BUT.......he's gonna come into a fight against a naturally bigger man in Floyd. Mayweather would also have a 5-7 inch reach advantage. Manny's ambush style will get nullified. He has a ways to come to hit whatever punch he's throwing at Floyd. And we all know Floyd's big punch is the STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND. And what's Manny's kryptonite?.........the straight right hand. Manny's best chance is in the "pocket" with Floyd. I don't feel Manny is as strong as he's hyped up to be because I don't remember him dropping anyone at 147.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
mannys jab is gawbage
and yes manny does have "controlled" agression
but his style is still one dimensional
and he sucks at making adjustments

Im one of the biggest Floyd fans ever but anyone looking through a bias eye would tell u Manny would give Money problems.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:ufdup:

Cotto only landed 23% of his punches, in a phone booth brawling match, a match where Floyd showed so much lack of respect as far as Cotto's power goes

Pacquaio got hit 229 times and left in the ICU by slow ass Margarito, something Sugar Shot Mosley didn't even manage to do, what is Manny gonna do when he faces the GOAT offensive fighter by numbers:smugfavre:

Its sad stupid people like you cant see your own bias...

So when Floyd disrespects Cotto's power, its cool, but when Pac does it, he's on roids
Like a nikka cant get older and slow down a little.. whelp, he musta be coming off PED's... :what:
When Manny fought Margerito, dude had Pac by 19 lbs fight night.. And yea Pac was hurt.. :yeshrug:
and got hit 229 out of 817 punches thrown... only 135 were power punches, the rest were jabs... :ufdup: by failing to make a point

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Idol? I don't have those. Hurt him, manny was knocking out orbital bones a nd leaving dudes WAY better than Bradley :dead: a few fights before that one. Best believe if they fight, i'm get back to you very publicly about this bet. Floyd scared to fight him because it's a tough fight?:sitdown: You don't even believe that...as for the PED'S, there are several articles backing up my thoughts, but that isn't even the issue. Just funny it's whatever day to test now, even fight day, when before it was "No" or "14 day cutoff"...hell he ain't even as big as before. No one is afraid of THIS Manny. Hell he better beat Marquez FIRST..

:ufdup: too.. Manny was the biggest he ever been his last fight..

about PED's.. show your "several" BS articles.. i'll wait