So ladies, is this the agreed upon standard?

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I must be :flabbynsick: as hell because I didn't understand why, according to this list, you're possibly sexing a person with whom you don't share a relationship yet...isn't that backwards?

Perhaps I misinterpreted it though.

All in all, the simple truth of it all would be until there is an explicit talk of exclusivity between those within a couple, anything goes.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I must be :flabbynsick: as hell because I didn't understand why, according to this list, you're possibly sexing a person with whom you don't share a relationship yet...isn't that backwards?

Perhaps I misinterpreted it though.

All in all, the simple truth of it all would be until there is an explicit talk of exclusivity between those within a couple, anything goes.
Sex is sex. Doesn't necessarily need to only come with a relationship attached. If you just met and feeling each other sexually and you're comfortable with each other...why not?

Hell we could be friends and have sex. I do. :manny:
My 2 current best friends are women and I've had sex with both. Well... one sucked my dikk once. I have sex with the other.

But At the same time I respect their relationships when they are dating someone and they do the same for me. I meet men they date and they meet women I date or am in relationships with and are cool and even become good friends with them. Hell, the one who sucked my dikk always setting me up to fuxk her single friends. But I'll admit she's not your typical woman.

Last edited:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Sex is sex. Doesn't necessarily need to only come with a relationship attached.

Hell we could be friends and have sex. I do. :manny:
My 2 current best friends are women and I've had sex with both. Well... one sucked my dikk once. I have sex with the other.

But At the same time I respect their relationships when they are dating someone and they do the same for me. They meet women I date or am in relationships with and are cool and even become good friends with them. Hell, the one who sucked my dikk always setting me up to fuxk her single friends. But I'll admit she's not your typical woman.

Interesting. Do you sincerely trust your female companions harbor no feelings for you that you don't know about?

I mean no offense, but I am never too particularly surprised if one person in a FWB arrangement adopts the mentality that it's all good....usually the other person, from what I've seen, may be faking the funk to give off the same impression, whether s/he really feels that way inside. Sex, by rhe very nature of its design, is set up to be this way; hopping up out the sack, I suspect it may be possible for one party to divorce him/herself from his/her feelings about the act, but not both persons, and certainly not after each encounter. Have you not found this to be the case?

In college, most of my friends were men and there were definitely a couple for whom I shared this sort of curiosity. Yet, it was this very thing that kept me from acting on it...I knew, deep down, sleeping with them outside of them being my man was going to cause problems and didn't even try to kid myself about it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not on any dating apps or one for this internet randoms meet up wave. But to answer your question, if you're feeling someone, then you're feeling them. If you're not - then don't waste each other's time. Never had a need to use anyone for selfish purposes and I see no point in hanging out with a man that I don't like, have no chemistry with bc there's no purpose. The whole "dating dynamics" and establishing rules is wild corny to me. There's no guidelines for this because as a woman with discernment - I feed off a vibe, mood and the person's character; that will let me know how I should assess or interpret the situation and I control what my reaction would be. People have different reasons for moving how they do. Decide on a case by case basis. People feel the need to overly complicate by putting categories and labels on everything

As far as sex - the idea of fukking around with multiple men within the same time span while "waiting" for the right one to come along is not my bag. That's for low self esteem or insecure chicks who need validation of having numbers on stand by and the men who simp them. Never works. That's why despite all of these dating apps and dating sites - everyone is getting jaded, bitter and no one is finding shyt :deadmanny:Never satisfied. too many people lack quality bc they feel they don't need to have any expectations or standards to live up to for themselves. People feel entitled - "if you don't like me then you can be replaced", "if you don't treat me like so&so, then I'll just find comfort with the insta-next to text", hook up with them, cycle out of that "relationship", move on again - that doesn't work bc nothing has been resolved with past issues.. repeat cycle continues bc no one feels the need to evaluate themselves for what they may lack or realistically assess a situation.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Interesting. Do you sincerely trust your female companions harbor no feelings for you that you don't know about?

I mean no offense, but I am never too particularly surprised if one person in a FWB arrangement adopts the mentality that it's all good....usually the other person, from what I've seen, may be faking the funk to give off the same impression, whether s/he really feels that way inside. Sex, by rhe very nature of its design, is set up to be this way; hopping up out the sack, I suspect it may be possible for one party to divorce him/herself from his/her feelings about the act, but not both persons, and certainly not after each encounter. Have you not found this to be the case?

In college, most of my friends were men and there were definitely a couple for whom I shared this sort of curiosity. Yet, it was this very thing that kept me from acting on it...I knew, deep down, sleeping with them outside of them being my man was going to cause problems and didn't even try to kid myself about it.
It happens often that in a FWB relationship one person may want more out of it while the other is just down for the sex. In my experience some women will want to be with a dude so they lure him in with the sex and hope he hangs around and it develops in to more. It's up to the parties involved to have self control
It happens both ways because I've been on both ends of that one. THere were two women that i can recall i wanted to be with badly but they were only in it for the sex.
Perhaps i was never good enough to be their man.:manny:...but i was madly in love
On the other hand ive been in several FWB affairs where the women wanted it to turn into a relationship and would get clingy while i was never interested.

Of the female friends i mentioned in my previous post. The one i said I have sex with feels that way about me. I've known her for 10 years not and I know she loves me but she understands that i dont feel that way about her and she respects that.She's my closest friend. She knows all there is to know about me and all my dirty secrets. She even knows i post here and will lurk at times (she once saw the coli on my browser and started reading some posts.) She and my current woman are cool. She flies into town and crashes at my place for a few days at times. My current girl knows our past but she understands we're just very close friends. My current girl doesnt know we still fukk every once in a while but then again it's been over a year since she and I last fukked anyway. I've been out of town while they both would be at my house alone together. They're not friends but they are cool with each other.
Meanwhile she wants to fukk my homeboy so bad but he's being a punk because he knows our history and said "out of respect for you...i cant. I think it'll change things between us as homeboys" and she's pissed about it :russ:
As for my other friend we've always just been friends. We've discussed fukking several times and we both know it could happen at any point. The times she sucked my dikk we were just both chilling and she was just in one of those moods and she unzipped my pants and just went at it until i busted all over her face. She's very different so it's hard for me to explain her to others. Thus why i love her as a friend. Gorgeous Trinidadian woman too. But a super MEGA freak. She's just very open sexually so she's definitely an exception to the rules.

So again as grown adults we may harbor some feelings but since we know the other party involved doesnt feel that way we make it a point to control our emotions.

Last edited:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
It happens often that in a FWB relationship one person may want more out of it while the other is just down for the sex. In my experience some women will want to be with a dude so they lure him in with the sex and hope he hangs around and it develops in to more. It's up to the parties involved to have self control
It happens both ways because I've been on both ends of that one. THere were two women that i can recall i wanted to be with badly but they were only in it for the sex.
Perhaps i was never good enough to be their man.:manny:...but i was madly in love
On the other hand ive been in several FWB affairs where the women wanted it to turn into a relationship and would get clingy while i was never interested.

Of the female friends i mentioned in my previous post. The one i said I have sex with feels that way about me. I've known her for 10 years not and I know she loves me but she understands that i dont feel that way about her and she respects that.She's my closest friend. She knows all there is to know about me and all my dirty secrets. She even knows i post here and will lurk at times (she once saw the coli on my browser and started reading some posts.) She and my current woman are cool. She flies into town and crashes at my place for a few days at times. My current girl knows our past but she understands we're just very close friends. My current girl doesnt know we still fukk every once in a while but then again it's been over a year since she and I last fukked anyway. I've been out of town while they both would be at my house alone together. They're not friends but they are cool with each other.
Meanwhile she wants to fukk my homeboy so bad but he's being a punk because he knows our history and said "out of respect for you...i cant. I think it'll change things between us as homeboys" and she's pissed about it :russ:
As for my other friend we've always just been friends. We've discussed fukking several times and we both know it could happen at any point. The times she sucked my dikk we were just both chilling and she was just in one of those moods and she unzipped my pants and just went at it until i busted all over her face. She's very different so it's hard for me to explain her to others. Thus why i love her as a friend. Gorgeous Trinidadian woman too. But a super MEGA freak. She's just very open sexually so she's definitely an exception to the rules.

So again as grown adults we may harbor some feelings but since we know the other party involved doesnt feel that way we make it a point to control our emotions.

Your friend is just biding her time...the one you said likes you. The sex probably feels awesome for you, too, because you know she desires you and you aren't willing to take her as your lady, yet she continues to give it up to you. I imagine that must be a hell of an ego boost for you.

I would say more, but after reading the details of y'all's relationship, I'm almost certain you know the real deal with her already, despite y'all having this so-called friends-only sex.

For shyts and giggles, consider taking a look at Vanilla Sky. I was thinking of Cameron Diaz's character while reading your text, though I wouldn't wish her antics on anyone.

In any event, stay safe, sir.

Superstar
Daps
Talking - broad term I might use to refer to all of the below. we're interested in one another romantically and have expressed so. We might just be meeting up to hang out, flirting etc. I'm free to date who i want. there is NO SEX.

Dating - specific. we're going on dates regularly and looking to see if we'd be ok being committed.I'm free to date who I want, but I'd understand if the guy was upset or jealous that I was seeing others at this point. there is NO SEX.

Relationship/Exclusive - specific. we're in a relationship. we have a title. I'm not seeing anyone else. depending on the type of relationship there may or may not be sex.

Superstar
Daps
She and my current woman are cool. She flies into town and crashes at my place for a few days at times. My current girl knows our past but she understands we're just very close friends. My current girl doesnt know we still fukk every once in a while but then again it's been over a year since she and I last fukked anyway. I've been out of town while they both would be at my house alone together. They're not friends but they are cool with each other.
As for my other friend we've always just been friends. We've discussed fukking several times and we both know it could happen at any point. The times she sucked my dikk we were just both chilling and she was just in one of those moods and she unzipped my pants and just went at it until i busted all over her face.
:what: imagine if your girl had her friend cheesin all in ur face, hanging at your home, spending weekends with u meanwhile she's occasionally letting him break her back

this is such a violation.