So Master P back goes back to the projects 2015

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The ultimate sellout. nikka tried to condemn rappers who made violent content, he even took that shyt to capital hill. Then he seen that positive shyt wasn't selling to nikkas and white folks wasn't giving him no deals just because he turned a leaf so he goes back to the gangsta shyt knowing how detrimental it is to the community.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Him and Mase should debate over who sold their people out the most. Both know better than to do what they're doing but the money getting low and they're reverting back to what made them the money in the first place. Both selling their souls and morals for a dollar......at least they're trying to but nobody buying that shyt. They ruined their legacies doing this shyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:dead: at that big ass nikka.

You notice that shyt also, the pure fukkery......
full

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Masta P is just doing what he knows, which is outdated black murder music...I think in the next few years we're going to start seeing that element of hip hop die off.
The 2 highest selling rappers in the game are J.Cole and Drake. I think it's safe to say that rapping about that murder shyt is a waste of time these days yet some nikkas don't get the message. Cole is gold already with no single just being an ordinary square nikka.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Masta P is just doing what he knows, which is outdated black murder music...I think in the next few years we're going to start seeing that element of hip hop die off.

True, but Master P promoted that shyt for so long, it is second nature. How you worth over $400 million and act like you broke? He is a great hustler, but he didn't push that positive shyt nowhere near as hard as the negative shyt. That part of Hip Hop ain't gonna die off completely until the likes of Cole, Kendrick, and others become the norm in the mainstream and on the streets level.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Him and Mase should debate over who sold their people out the most. Both know better than to do what they're doing but the money getting low and they're reverting back to what made them the money in the first place. Both selling their souls and morals for a dollar......at least they're trying to but nobody buying that shyt. They ruined their legacies doing this shyt.

Master P still got money tho he got no reason to promote this type of ignorance.

I would rather see him dressed up like Santa giving presents to the kids in those projects.

The nikka got a goon mask on his face like he in North Philly or Chicago...

It's hot as hell in New Orleans, that big nikka in the video got no shirt on.

Master P dressed like its freezing cold with a mask on who does shyt like that?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Master P still got money tho he got no reason to promote this type of ignorance.

I would rather see him dressed up like Santa giving presents to the kids in those projects.

The nikka got a goon mask on his face like he in North Philly or Chicago...

It's hot as hell in New Orleans, that big nikka in the video got no shirt on.

Master P dressed like its freezing cold with a mask on who does shyt like that?
You think he still got money. When people do desperate shyt for money odds are they have money problems. And P going against everything he stood for 3 years ago is a sign of desperation. It's like seeing a neighbor having a garage sale and selling shyt that you know they don't really want to sell.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He probably too old for all that and it looks even more funny in the light when just a few years back he was speaking against all that

But shyt somebody gotta keep this gangsta shyt in rap alive :yeshrug:too many lame, square, fakkit, punkass, bytchmade, corny, non-confrontational ass rappers, music and fans in hip-hop nowadays :to:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
P look mad uncomfortable in that video. I bet he thought he'd never have to step foot in the Calliope again. He got shame written all over his face. Especially after all that shyt he spewed to C-Murder about staying out the hood. Now he's back to exploit the slums for a good look. That nikka should've gracefully walked away after Da Last Don album. I've never seen a rapper retire when they were relevant. Whoever does will go down in history. I'd love to see a nikka walk away in their prime on some Barry Sanders shyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
He probably too old for all that and it looks even more funny in the light when just a few years back he was speaking against all that

But shyt somebody gotta keep this gangsta shyt in rap alive :yeshrug:too many lame, square, fakkit, punkass, bytchmade, corny, non-confrontational ass rappers, music and fans in hip-hop nowadays :to:

You wan't black people to keep killing each other over this culture?

Because Master P sure ain't keeping this gangsta shyt in rap alive at age 44.

That gangster shyt is for teens like Chief Keef who are really in that life and don't know better.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

That gangster shyt is for teens like Chief Keef who are really in that life and don't know better.
fukk culture nikka. Black folks were killing each other before nikkas were spitting 16's.

You can keep listening to these Al B Sure moist ass new nikkas if you want too. I dont fukk with it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Master P nearly 48, breh :merchant: