So Master P back goes back to the projects 2015

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You wan't black people to keep killing each other over this culture?

Because Master P sure ain't keeping this gangsta shyt in rap alive at age 44.

That gangster shyt is for teens like Chief Keef who are really in that life and don't know better.
Romeo graduated from Beverly Hills High and P is back in the hood pulling this shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
that one dude looked just ike LL Cool J :ohhh:

But hey, Baby still doing it, so why cant P? :yeshrug: He tried to do the positive thing, but apparently it wasn't making money. So put some new ppl on, let them get some money.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this shyt confuses me.

P has to know there isnt much money in music anymore....
...so why wouldnt he focus on a business venture that would have a munch better chance of paying off?

Is he addicted to the fame? :ld:
Is he jealous that :birdman: is having one of the longest runs in hip hop history?

Also...how come some people got their shirt off...and other have down coats and winter hats? :dwillhuh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
bHCX02w.gif

"Still runnin from the cops"
4F0DPml.png

DPG4Life

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Pound
that one dude looked just ike LL Cool J :ohhh:

But hey, Baby still doing it, so why cant P? :yeshrug: He tried to do the positive thing, but apparently it wasn't making money. So put some new ppl on, let them get some money.

:birdman: baby is a soul-less fukk so theres a difference

master p is also worth like 300 mill so why does he need to pretend anymore?? that is what i dont get at least.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:birdman: baby is a soul-less fukk so theres a difference

master p is also worth like 300 mill so why does he need to pretend anymore?? that is what i dont get at least.

99% of these celebs are GREEDY fame hogs.

If i had P's money I'd sit my ass down somewhere and/or invest in rebuilding communities. But that greed tells them "enough is never enough"

DPG4Life

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Pound
99% of these celebs are GREEDY fame hogs.

If i had P's money I'd sit my ass down somewhere and/or invest in rebuilding communities. But that greed tells them "enough is never enough"

id rep that if i could. look at shytty that neighborhood is and hes taking advantage of it by shooting a video there and leaving

and you KNOW those rappers are getting fukked if they signed to a master p label
:smugbiden:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
id rep that if i could. look at shytty that neighborhood is and hes taking advantage of it by shooting a video there and leaving

and you KNOW those rappers are getting fukked if they signed to a master p label
:smugbiden:
:mjlol:. Charity rep pending.