So... my nephew tried to turn his "D" into a "B" on his progress report...

What should I do with my nephew's haircut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
You expected MFs to consign your fukkery and many people are exposing how idiotic you are

2w726w5.jpg

How the fukk did you come to the conclusion that I expected people to co-sign me when I have an option in the poll telling me "to finish cutting his hair"? For the record, and to answer your other post about do I think fukking up his hair will improve his grades? NO. He's going to improve them regardless because he's always been a good student, and has gotten good grades. The haircut mainly stems from the fact that he lied, wasted his own energy putting together such an elaborate lie (could've used that energy towards rectifying that "D"), and the fact that he schemed so damn hard.

Now make your vote count and pick "finish cutting his hair" & take your overly sensitive ass on somewhere :camby:.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How the fukk did you come to the conclusion that I expected people to co-sign me when I have an option in the poll telling me "to finish cutting his hair"? For the record, and to answer your other post about do I think fukking up his hair will improve his grades? NO. He's going to improve them regardless because he's always been a good student, and has gotten good grades. The haircut mainly stems from the fact that he lied, wasted his own energy putting together such an elaborate lie (could've used that energy towards rectifying that "D"), and the fact that he schemed so damn hard.

Now make your vote count and pick "finish cutting his hair" & take your overly sensitive ass on somewhere .
Ain't nobody reading all that shyt :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes a year. I didnt mistype anything. My nikka no child should be getting a D in anything. That is 100% the fault of the parent.

Dead all that fun shyt. Tv, video games, sports...those are luxuries. Children shouldn't even be watching tv during the week anyway.

This is like, my child is a straight A student 101.

:mjlol:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
fukk ALL of these soft ass, poosy ass #newBlacks in here outraged about what you did, OP. I salute that old school style of parenting/discipline. :salute:@Populair
As for what to do with it, leave that sh!t as it is for his first day back to school. Then when he comes home, make it disappear with a fade of some sort. All the rest of you cac ass suburban ass millennial fakkits in here who are butt hurt over what he did can eat hella d!cks :mjlol: :umad:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nmyv78.jpg

This is all I asked of you ... Nothing worse than a nikka continuously bytching, but yet refusing to take action.

You're a real hoe ass nikka. :pachaha: You actually took out the time to screen shot this, save it, then upload in to imigur, circle it in red, then post it :laff: :laff: