So... my nephew tried to turn his "D" into a "B" on his progress report...

What should I do with my nephew's haircut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm sure there are some 80's/90's babies here that can relate to trying to rush home to intercept a report card/progress report before somebody in the fam sees it because you fukked up in a class. I'm guilty as charged here growing up; however, we live in a digital age now:jawalrus:... This little negro tried to change his "D" that he got in science to a letter "B" by typing up his progress report not knowing that his mother gave me access to where I can view and track his grades, & assignments online.... The end result?

2ajsuaq.jpg

I cut the letter "D" in the back of his head. I'd love to see him try to explain away what it is, and why he has it to the folks at his school. I personally want to leave him like this, but I'll leave it to The Coli to determine what should be the end result of this haircut :ehh:.

Options in the poll. I'm closing this poll Sunday at around 10:00 PM, which is probably the latest to where I could drive over to his house and save him before he'd have to go to school like this.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ur an idiot what is even the purpose instead talk to him n find his weak points see if anything has been bothering him. Yes changing his grades deserves some type of punishment but putting alphabetical patches in his dome is not wavy. Faggit ass nikka gonna upload to the web like a attention whore

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Ur an idiot what is even the purpose instead talk to him n find his weak points see if anything has been bothering him. Yes changing his grades deserves some type of punishment but putting alphabetical patches in his dome is not wavy. Faggit ass nikka gonna upload to the web like a attention whore

Do you honestly think as his uncle that I haven't talked to him about the importance of keeping his grades up :what:? If he would've put half the effort that he did in typing up that fake progress report into his studies, the nikka wouldn't have a D in science in the first place. He hasn't been doing his homework, and he's been slacking. There's nothing bothering him except for his own laziness :camby:.

Personally I think you should let his parents discipline him rather than you be the a$$hole uncle:yeshrug:

His mom is the one who told me about it. Read nikka.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I'm sure this man is like a father figure to his nephew, so I'm sure he's probably had talks about school with him already...I don't find it that bad, yeah, he'll be a little embarrassed but we all have been by our parents before..

My uncle used to beat his son with a straight up wood paddle, so do you breh:ehh:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Did you mention to your nephew the part where you were going to leave his fate up to a bunch of strangers on a message board?

Maybe the reason dude is going to far to hide his grades is because he's fearful of the reaction he'd get. If we're out here shaving letters into people's head, maybe he has good reason to be?

How about doing something that would actually help him. Like force him to study x amount per day, or work out why he's failing. Is it just that class? Is it effort?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Do you honestly think as his uncle that I haven't talked to him about the importance of keeping his grades up :what:? If he would've put half the effort that he did in typing up that fake progress report into his studies, the nikka wouldn't have a D in science in the first place. He hasn't been doing his homework, and he's been slacking. There's nothing bothering him except for his own laziness :camby:.

His mom is the one who told me about it. Read nikka.
:mjlol: take away his toys or sum shyt, ground him or beat his ass. tell me exactly what cutting a D in his head and showin off to thecoli will do besides embarrassing him, which Will only make him change due to fear of u doing it again not because of a better reason