So Netanyahu & Hamas Were Best Buddies & Israel Has Been Funding Hamas For A While Now!!!!!

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fascists need to have a perpetual boogeyman to rile up their stupid masses and use as an excuse to be in a perpetual state of war. For Israel, Hamas is that boogeyman. Israel will never completely destroy Hamas. They bomb civilians to further radicalize the next generation of Islamic extremists.

If Israel was serious about peace they'd approach this conflict completely different. They would be humane as possible to Palestinians so they could win their support and trust. They would invest in Gaza and the West Bank so that people live relatively well. They would then use that support and trust to take down Hamas from the inside.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fascists need to have a perpetual boogeyman to rile up their stupid masses and use as an excuse to be in a perpetual state of war. For Israel, Hamas is that boogeyman. Israel will never completely destroy Hamas. They bomb civilians to further radicalize the next generation of Islamic extremists.

If Israel was serious about peace they'd approach this conflict completely different. They would be humane as possible to Palestinians so they could win their support and trust. They would invest in Gaza and the West Bank so that people live relatively well. They would then use that support and trust to take down Hamas from the inside.

Just be aware there are folks on all sides who strongly believe in prophecy.
All we can do is support the peacemakers.
Try to save the innocent on all sides.
Impossible.

voiture

All Star
Daps

Israel traded land for peace which is Gaza, it didn't stop the attacks.
You cannot have peace with people who want you dead.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This makes sense. I have kept out of the discourse on it bc it’s been reduced to wokeisms so nothing useful comes out …but the much deeper convo to me has always been : why are people ignoring Hamas being the elected party, and that they have seemingly set Palestine up to fail. Like why tf would you bomb Israel knowing they have thr capabilty to do what they’re doing now. Almost like agent provocateurs at protests.

it is not rocket science.

The goal was a prisoner swap and to "scare" Israel into acting like the lunatics they typically are.

By exposing this truth to the world, they messed up like 5 trade treaties Israel was just about to close, reinvigorated hatred for israel across the entire middle east, and are massively depleting their military power at the same time.

No one in Gaza has a future period. You think it is an accident the average age is 25 there when even the poorest countries in the world have an average age of 40?

They die young, and they die fast.

"Hamas set up Palestine to fail."

• can't fish without a license. Can't get a license if palestinian.
  • can't build without a license.
  • can't work.
  • Random bombing of anything you build that actually works and claim it is a terrorist base.
  • Can't leave Gaza without permission.
  • Can't enter Gaza without permission.
  • Can't farm.
  • Can't Trade.
  • Airport bombed 20 years ago and not allowed to be rebuilt.
  • Port bombed 20 years ago and not allowed to be rebuilt.
  • Food, water, fuel all controlled by Israel.
What government can make that work? That is like blaming the Head Negro for the slaves going hungry when the dude has no control over anything other than what YOU SUPPLY him.

Open Air concentration camp.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

The goal was a prisoner swap and to "scare" Israel into acting like the lunatics they typically are.

By exposing this truth to the world, they messed up like 5 trade treaties Israel was just about to close, reinvigorated hatred for israel across the entire middle east, and are massively depleting their military power at the same time.

No one in Gaza has a future period. You think it is an accident the average age is 25 there when even the poorest countries in the world have an average age of 40?

• can't work.
  • Random bombing of anything you build that actually works and claim it is a terrorist base.
  • Can't farm.
  • Can't Trade.
What government can make that work? That is like blaming the Head Negro for the slaves going hungry when the dude has no control over anything other than what YOU SUPPLY him.

It’s not a simple conflict is my point. So anyone who tries to boil it down to such is just performing

Everything you said is right, so what’s best: A) live in a shytty situation or B) assured death/live and watch everyone around you die

I can’t and won’t answer that. I’m not gonna cheer from the sideline for someone else to die for their ‘freedom’

voiture

All Star
Daps

• can't work.
  • Can't farm.
  • Can't Trade.

If all that gibberish you said is true why are they begging for a ceasefire. Then the war should continue since they are fighting for their survival right? May the best man win right?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
If all that gibberish you said is true why are they begging for a ceasefire. Then the war should continue since they are fighting for their survival right? May the best man win right?

I’ve seen your post around here regarding this topic, you’re a 100% grade A genocidal fakkit. You sound a like a Nazi just like the rest of these Israeli fakkits.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Name calling won't solve anything. The elimination of Hamas will benefit the region.
I'm not sure why you are sympathizing with a group designated as a terrorist organization by the US government.

The same United States that killed 1 million civilians in Iraq? That exterminated its native population and kept the survivors in concentration camps? That enslaved and oppressed Africans for 500 years and counting? That plunders natural resources and exploits human labor ever chance they get? That supplies Israel with endless amounts of money and weapons off the back of its own citizens and tax payers? That will has the highest prison population in the world? That supports domestic terrorism by white supremacist because they effectively run the country? Who couldn’t even give Hawaiian adequate aid just to back door and give Israel BILLIONS?

fukk outta here fakkit, Lmao you really wanna talk about terrorism? Look in the mirror.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
The same United States that killed 1 million civilians in Iraq? That exterminated its native population and kept the survivors in concentration camps? That enslaved and oppressed Africans for 500 years and counting? That plunders natural resources and exploits human labor ever chance they get? That supplies Israel with endless amounts of money and weapons off the back of its own citizens and tax payers? That will has the highest prison population in the world? That supports domestic terrorism by white supremacist because they effectively run the country? Who couldn’t even give Hawaiian adequate aid just to back door and give Israel BILLIONS?

fukk outta here fakkit, Lmao you really wanna talk about terrorism? Look in the mirror.

Free Hawaii :manny:

Americans sponsored a coup against the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name calling won't solve anything. The elimination of Hamas will benefit the region.
I'm not sure why you are sympathizing with a group designated as a terrorist organization by the US government.

The US deeming anyone a terrorist is a complete and utter joke. The US has enough body count of innocent people to replicate the holocaust 10x

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

He’s going to dodge this one like the few others he did

voiture

All Star
Daps

No country is perfect. I never said I'm a fan of every American foreign policy...I live here. So these terrorists designation affect every Americans when we travel or come into contact with them whether you like it or not.

There is no peace to be had with terrorists who do not believe a Jewish state should exist. Hamas have to be eliminated

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
No country is perfect. I never said I'm a fan of every American foreign policy...I live here. So these terrorists designation affect every Americans when we travel or come into contact with them whether you like it or not.

There is no peace to be had with terrorists who do not believe a Jewish state should exist. Hamas have to be eliminated

No country is perfect is a shyt excuse. A lot of countries haven’t killed millions of people in the name of profit. It’s not just foreign policy, I’m talking about a lot of the shyt that is happening on this soil. Hamas is 100% the fault of the Israeli people who have murdered and oppressed them for generations. These people are fighting for their freedom, Israel has NO right to self defense. It doesn’t affect me whatsoever because I’m not a colonizer. You know what does affect me? The Israeli, Jewish and white supremacy this country is ruled by: the media, military, police, politicians, racism, colonialism, imperialism that seems to be embedded in America has everything to do with Israel. If were trapped in Gaza for 70 years I would be a “terrorist” as well.

Jewish state should not exist in other people land. The British gave other people land away because they are imperialist colonizers and the fact that no one wanted the Jews & Zionist in their own countries tells you a lot. So again fukk you, fukk the Israelis, fukk your US government, fukk the Jews, fukk you Caucasian parasites that is literally destroying this planet. Now I have to look at the holocaust through another lens because lying fukks are doing the same thing you claimed that had been done to you. For all I know that shyt was a completely lie or exaggeration

voiture

All Star
Daps
Now I have to look at the holocaust through another lens because lying fukks are doing the same thing you claimed that had been done to you. For all I know that shyt was a completely lie or exaggeration
There it is .a Holocaust denier. It took a while but you finally showed who you are. It all makes sense now with your Jewish hatred.