So Netanyahu & Hamas Were Best Buddies & Israel Has Been Funding Hamas For A While Now!!!!!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
There it is .a Holocaust denier. It took a while but you finally showed who you are. It all makes sense now with your Jewish hatred.

Yall motherfukkers don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore. You’re liars, and murderers and oppressors. So I’ll be a holocaust denier, that’s all you people have to excuse your atrocities and it still doesn’t change the fact that you’re a genocidal, terrorist state and cancer on this planet.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Name calling won't solve anything. The elimination of Hamas will benefit the region.
I'm not sure why you are sympathizing with a group designated as a terrorist organization by the US government.
The only people stupid enough to believe this horseshyt are the same ones depraved enough to spread it.

On the terrorist group Irgun:
Those were militia groups which formed to protect them. Did they engage in some questionable activities? Yes....
You need to stop calling people terrorists sympathizers when *you're* actually making excuses for them.

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
As an Israeli, this is partly true. Bibi, which I don't like and never voted for, believed that Hamas wouldn't start a war If it were given enough resources (=Money). We had the chance to defeat Hamas in previous operations, but Bibi thought that "Hamas" was better than "No Hamas". There are some conspiracies that Bibi was also given a portion of the Qatarian Money sent to Gaza, giving him a personal motive for his "brilliant" view of the best solution.

While all of this is true, the Hamas military attack on 7 Oct wasn't something Bibi would have wanted or anything, and it's clear they are not "on the same side". In the same way, Chamberlain was never on the same side as Hitler.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
As an Israeli, this is partly true. Bibi, which I don't like and never voted for, believed that Hamas wouldn't start a war If it were given enough resources (=Money). We had the chance to defeat Hamas in previous operations, but Bibi thought that "Hamas" was better than "No Hamas". There are some conspiracies that Bibi was also given a portion of the Qatarian Money sent to Gaza, giving him a personal motive for his "brilliant" view of the best solution.

While all of this is true, the Hamas military attack on 7 Oct wasn't something Bibi would have wanted or anything, and it's clear they are not "on the same side". In the same way, Chamberlain was never on the same side as Hitler.
Netanyahu last week said he’s proud that no Palestinian state was ever created and he fought Oslo tooth and nail.

A unified Palestinian leadership in both territories is always a threat to Israel

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
No country is perfect. I never said I'm a fan of every American foreign policy...I live here. So these terrorists designation affect every Americans when we travel or come into contact with them whether you like it or not.

There is no peace to be had with terrorists who do not believe a Jewish state should exist. Hamas have to be eliminated
Are you a Zionist?