So no thread about Drew Brees being the face of a $719M Pyramid Scheme? :mjpls:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Sucka is born every minute. I went to a MLM meeting one time and its like a cult. You can literally watch the con job live. They prey on the weak minded. If you have to pay a large introduction fee to sell crap, its a pyramid scheme. Thats how the real money is made but along the way, you sell some crap.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
at first look it looks like a classic ponzi scheme

question is when the people at the top pull the rug

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
At least Drew's doing it in his private time. It's not like any actual sport would officially support these scammers...

FORMATTED_All2_8.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh damn, 5000 words on... a pyramid scheme. interesting but ultimately boring article

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
At least Drew's doing it in his private time. It's not like any actual sport would officially support these scammers...

FORMATTED_All2_8.jpg
it was dallas's first jersey sponsor ever, they will take what they can get. im sure the coli could sponsorr them and they'd accept :mjlol:

Xango did RSL and Herbalife is doing Galaxy, so MLS loves that pyramid money :ahh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You'd be surprised how stupid people are about pyramid schemes. Had a friend fro college trying to turn me out on one. She didn't even understand what they are with a COLLEGE EDUCATION :snoop:

Watch that show "American Greed" on CNBC. Somebody with credibility (AKA "white") can sell dried dogshyt spraypainted gold. And all kinds of fools with money and education will each that shyt up. All those suckers Bernie Maddox took is exhibit A.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
fukking scammers :scust:

I'm in the dentist lobby one day and this brotha is going on about how he quit his government job to pursue his 'e-commerce' business full time. So of course my antennas go up, because who wouldn't want to earn a little extra dough on the side if its legit :mjpls: He's giving me his best sales pitch, sucker almost reeled me in, but I was waiting for it. "So all you gotta do is pay.."

giveup.gif