Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
:laughing: Mannnnn fukk this cac.

What doesn't Drew Brees endorse?

NyQuil

Wrangler

Did you hear about the commercial that Peyton Manning turned down?

neither did I :troll:

At least Drew's doing it in his private time. It's not like any actual sport would officially support these scammers...

FORMATTED_All2_8.jpg

AmwayDetroitRedWings.jpg

4amway.jpg

f3e449e471754d6ef7bd89b2950f0dcd.jpg

This is particularly ghastly, seeing as they're a team with a rich history that's been around since fukkin 1926

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
He deserves to do time and the Saints 2009 Super Bowl "championship" should be vacated by the NFL IMMEDIATELY

@SubZeroDegrees explain why you support bounty hunters and scam artists breh. We already know @portcityplaya a hoe, but explain why you support your $100 million dollar QB scamming innocent people? :jbhmm:
:banderas: that no superbowl rings bitterness

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Whatever he do outside his Saints duties is his business. :mjpls:
If those people read about the company, like myself, they wouldn't be screwed over :mjpls:
What about your team asking players if they're gay :mjpls:

So you turn a blind eye to King Bree's off the field "proclivities" (Google it :umad:) yet it's all good as long as he throws for 3 TDs and endorses your favorite pair of Wranglers? What part of the game is that wo? :dwillhuh:

And don't you think that the average poor & uneducated person will trust in the "good guy" Dree Bree because he seems like a legit nice guy. People make decisions with their emotions and gut feelings sometimes, they don't always read the fine print.

And my team was some idiots for that shyt, but that has nothing to do with scamming millions of people. Why do you keep deflecting the facts here? :stopitslime:

This shyt is gonna be Reason #1,000,000 Why the Saints suck on Bird Brehs @Motife43 @Tee Little @The ADD @Kaedus if I were you, I'd be embarrassed :snoop:

:umad: It is too bad for you that it will not happen anytime soon, you dodecagon-shaped head ass fukkboy. :pacspit:

:sas1: And it still won't change the fact that the fukkcons do not have a Super Bowl championship of their own to celebrate. :sas2:

So scamming innocent people is something you're proud of too? :dwillhuh: you whoadies outta line, you whoadies need to get ya head bust :wow:

:banderas: that no superbowl rings bitterness

We still own the all time regular season record over y'all doe:francis:

Y'all still own the record for illegal bounties assigned to unsuspecting players and scamming innocent people. So go head and make a funny round, your conniving QB Drew Slees can't save you now

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He deserves to do time and the Saints 2009 Super Bowl "championship" should be vacated by the NFL IMMEDIATELY

@SubZeroDegrees explain why you support bounty hunters and scam artists breh. We already know @portcityplaya a hoe, but explain why you support your $100 million dollar QB scamming innocent people? :jbhmm:
Drew trying to educate people. He had to be the face in order to expose the scheme. He's a champion people know and recognize not like that generic loser from Atlanta. Nobody would have paid attention if it not for Drew showing the people the light of the deception.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: AVXL is so damn pathetic when it comes to ANYTHING anti-Saints related and hoping it will stick!!! He's worse than Jeff Duncan!!! :laff:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:ohhh: This white bytch I fukked off tinder tried to sell me that once. :dead:
shyt, I got an older cousin who I think is mad at me on the low to this day for not wanting to get down with his Primerica pitch. He was trying to get me as a client for his pyramid shyt, came to my crib with his boss and all...and I simply said no thanks.

Our relationship hasn't been the same since, and that was 5 years ago.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Drew Brees still has the funniest wrangler ad of all time.

Hopefully he can watch it from prison :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember going to one of those meetings last summer. Some guy tried to leave the meeting early and the speaker called him out "He has to go work in the morning, I don't. :mjlol:" Everyone in the room started going "Ohhhhh :ooh:" I notice these dudes start to get really angry whenever you try to insinuate that these things might be a scam. :mjlol:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I remember going to one of those meetings last summer. Some guy tried to leave the meeting early and the speaker called him out "He has to go work in the morning, I don't. :mjlol:" Everyone in the room started going "Ohhhhh :ooh:" I notice these dudes start to get really angry whenever you try to insinuate that these things might be a scam. :mjlol:
:russ: