So one of 50 boys got caught up because Slow snitching

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
An arrest has been made in the chain snatching that claimed Slowbucks golden jewelry. Mikey Fingers, who is a purported member of 50 Cent’s crew, was reportedly arrested for the infraction.

XUDlvTgWjQ_vJ4Cf3jXmcierup6cwrZDQt5xClvhjPtyNupe3VKL76lU-S38GbNyEBYJOjrooY06tacRWzYP-ojM96jYaSzxRCzFvbliyCI3vtwgJNDCYGq2P0PXqsoxPMQbqEVz3iSE3-apfyyWmFE=s0-d-e1-ft

Reports AllHipHop:

Some chided the act of turning Fingers in.

Mike Lighty said on twitter, “#ShoutOut The coward @slowbucks For Snitching On the Homie Aka Tio #MikeyFingers !!!!! These @slowbucks Cats talk about killing drugs and gangs But when the block Is flamming these be the same Cowards Snitching and pointing People Out ….. #Free my ni**a #MikeyFingers !!!!”

Slowbucks seemed to have a counter to the “no snitching” stance by others in the community.

1b1f1_c4b6.png

Source

50 made a lil vid on IG today:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Im sure he may have had a part in saying who did it.. But it aint snitching if you are a victim.. smart dumb people

Its over for that nikka slowbucks no matter how its sliced...

And this just makes it even worse:heh:

He lost as soon as he stepped on the stage...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Its over for that nikka slowbucks no matter how its sliced...

And this just makes it even worse:heh:

He lost as soon as he stepped on the stage...

whole world snatched from him in a 20 second chain snatching and beating..lol

this shyt just amazes me.. all that stunting and its over just like that.

I wonder if Ashanti sister left him yet?:lupe:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt he had anything to do with hit. nikkas was on video giving him the beats. That's all NYPD needs to figure out who it is. Prolly made the connection between the footage and the nikkas IG profile..

Slow is still a rat. But he ain't need to point nikkas out cuz it's all recorded

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slowbucks is hanging himself with this "brand" shyt cos all he's doing is associating his brand with snitching, getting beat up and getting robbed.

If you gonna co-operate, don't be tweeting about your brand my dude. He was the victim but he's turning this into an L for his "brand"

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Snitching is two people involved in a crime TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR and one flips on the other.
:facepalm:breh im not about to get in a back an forth with you. Believe whatever the fukk you want but the nikkas he getting locked up think he snitching so your weirdo definition of shyt means nothing.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:facepalm:breh im not about to get in a back an forth with you. Believe whatever the fukk you want but the nikkas he getting locked up think he snitching so your weirdo definition of shyt means nothing.

they are wrong.. If they robbed your mom (god forbid) police come to you saying they know who did it and you wanna press charges, what you gonna say?? Ill wait...