So one of 50 boys got caught up because Slow snitching

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you insist on taking this route, take the DJ Vlad approach. That fat parasite kept his mouth shut, took care of the paperwork and stung Ross for 300k. He wasn't calling press conferences and typing love letters on his phone to his shabbily attired attorney for World Star.

This is exactly how he should of handled the situation. There was no need for a press conference. And he always had the option of retaliating streetwise.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I get that... but Slow was moving different from the streets at this point obviously. Thing is, everyone would know if you retaliated. Look at Henchman.. nygga slapped his kid, he made sure dude died. We all knew who did it.
you just made my point fam. Jimmy is a street nikka so he handled it in the streets. 50 got back at them nikkas in the streets. Bodies were coming up and not one of them went the brand protection/snitching rout because both them nikkas is all the way hood. Slow is a normal dude acting tough and is being exposed as a shady nikka by a real street dude. 50 runs his business like he on the block. He checking this slow and aint shyt he can do about it

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Breh this slowbucks dude is suppose to be street nikka, if he was just a regular dude the nikkas in his social circle wouldnt have disowned him for going to the cops.

When you are a street nikka theres different standards..

I know..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
whole world snatched from him in a 20 second chain snatching and beating..lol

this shyt just amazes me.. all that stunting and its over just like that.

I wonder if Ashanti sister left him yet?:lupe:
she got no real talent and he about to get paid :rudy:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I did a google search...

she started a clothing line as well...

I think if she gets the connects and leverage she needs, she'll prolly bounce

The day you start building these bytches up is the day they start tearing you down..

:lawd:

Preach!!!! Dame Dash said it best... "its funny..the more you do for a person..the more animosity they have for you"

#HARDONHOES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but slowbucks has a point. We all know that the incident has and will effect the brand. Thats basically taking money out of slowbucks pocket. He knows its never gonna be the same and it will decline in popularity so sueing to at LEAST get some money out of it is the right thing to do.

We are all grown here i assume....their clothes are basically their well being...its how they make money..correct? I would not let a small altercation like that just fukk LIFE for me..sorry. It will even effect future ventures he tries just because his name is already out there an attached. You dudes dont understand how hard it is to break clothing lines. Everybody does it. To be successful to the point it can make REAL money for you for life is like hitting the lottery.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
she got no real talent and he about to get paid :rudy:

I just don't see how he gets paid{if he even does}a significant amount for her to stay..

50's lawyers are top of the line my nikka....

Slow's lawyer will be getting paid though...Very well

I bet he had the :mjlol:face as soon as he heard this dumb nikka explain his case....

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
im sorry but slowbucks has a point. We all know that the incident has and will effect the brand. Thats basically taking money out of slowbucks pocket. He knows its never gonna be the same and it will decline in popularity so sueing to at LEAST get some money out of it is the right thing to do.

We are all grown here i assume....their clothes are basically their well being...its how they make money..correct? I would not let a small altercation like that just fukk LIFE for me..sorry. It will even effect future ventures he tries just because his name is already out there an attached. You dudes dont understand how hard it is to break clothing lines. Everybody does it. To be successful to the point it can make REAL money for you for life is like hitting the lottery.

Slowbucks doing a press conference with a lawyer who might be the Matt Schaub of lawyers hurts more...

He dosent have a slam dunk case and that's where the issue is...

If he has to spend time proving his case with that lawyer, its pretty much a wrap that he will see anything that will be worth bragging about

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
remember y'al.. lts much easier to win a civil case than a criminal case..

look at OJ for reference.. won the murder, loss the civil