So #passportgang brehs wasn't even gon tell us that in China, they don't use toilets? :gucci:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Japan has these toilets too.

But you really acting like doing a full body squat is something serious. :mjlol:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How is this passport gang fault?

I have a passport and going to china is like 89th on the list of places I’d want to go visit.

I’d go to china before I went to India tho
:hhh:
Same. I’ve hit 4 Latin American countries this year

Zero desire to visit anywhere that side of the world besides maybe Japan, Australia

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Hell i squat like that in over here. My ass not touching no public toilet
You know it! I been squatting over public toilets for years now! Those paper covers don't protect you from shyt 😂 they need to be made out of plastic to do all that.

Last time I touched a public toilet was 2015. Now if I'm at friend or family spot I might... depends how I'm feeling at the time. I wasn't at all flabby when I started doing this but it still took me a few weeks to get used to squatting for them really long boo-boos.

Last edited:
Daps
The squat pot is available in one or two stalls and the rest with standard stalls. The real shyt.......hehe ......is if you visit a toilet without a washlet.....then that's when you pouring jelly on yourself as a coli poster once said. I used washlets for 4 years in Japan......ain't no fukking way I was going back to paper.......I look down on all you nasties with doo doo paste still smeared on your a$$holes.....:hhh: