So #passportgang brehs wasn't even gon tell us that in China, they don't use toilets? :gucci:

Daps
#passportgang :pacspit:

Man, get y'alls asses in here. @Lucky_Lefty @Wiseborn

The rest of y'all know who you are. :gucci:

So I was today years old when I discovered that in China, you have to be able to do the asian squat for more reasons than one. One reason is because when you go to bathrooms, many of them don't have toilets. They have "squat pans", which basically look like this.

squat-toilet-58eae2a53df78c5162a110f8.jpg

squat-toilets-are-a-great-place-to-chat.jpg

Basically, here's what you gotta do if you go to a public restroom in China:

how-to-use-a-squat-toilet-in-china-1495435_FINAL2-5c09549646e0fb00014c54a8.png

Now, I don't know if y'all ever tried to hit one of these... but it ain't easy. I'd go so far as to say that if you ain't been hitting your squats, you ain't gon even be able to do it. And I know, cause I used to try before I started working out, and I would almost tip over.

I wasn't able to hit that pose until I started doing leg day. I'm not talking about the western squat. Im talking about that deep, @$$ to the floor asian squat.

Diagrams below:

Asian-Squat.png

fx1_lrg.jpg

asian-squat-1.jpg

See, a lot of y'all brehs can't do this cause you don't work out :ufdup:

And when y'all go to China cause y'all like them more than America, and you hope they become the new superpower, y'all gon be in for a shock when it's time to do number 2. Y'all gon hit that :damn: :damn: :damn: when you see that toilet squat pan staring up at you like

squat-toilet-in-China.jpg

74294e94d74a594a92b88c1505d4e007.jpg

Some of y'all nikkas gon fall in! :sadcam:

Let this be a PSA to the China-loving Coli, to get to work on them SQUATS, nikka. You never know when they will save your life. :ufdup: