So #passportgang brehs wasn't even gon tell us that in China, they don't use toilets? :gucci:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After seeing pictures of squat 🚽, many people in the US would be fukked up!!

Just keeping it official!

How many people with weight issues can squat and do the #2 while not falling back into the 🚽??? How many can maintain their balance squatting while handling their business??

Maybe deep down, many people don't travel abroad because they will lose some of the luxuries and comforts they have at 🏠....

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this passport gang fault?

I have a passport and going to china is like 89th on the list of places I’d want to go visit.

I’d go to china before I went to India tho
:hhh:

I'm not going to India even if given first class tickets for free.

Hell, if I can teleport there and back I'll pass:hubie:

I know someone who went to China and they said the pollution is so bad when he sneezed into his hands they were black from all the coal in the air :scust:

Daps
I aint even gon lie, some of the most peaceful times in my life is when I'm in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. I be in there browsing the coli, looking at funny videos, just chillin. The bathroom is the only place a nicca can truly be free from all obligation and stress. :ehh:

Sometimes I be in there for like half an hr just chilling, reading the coli, studying tech stuff, reading the news or watching videos.

Imagine trying to hold that deep squat for half an hour. I can assume the position :dame:but I don't know if I could do it for that long :lupe:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
On a side note, bathrooms in Europe are crazy small compared to the States and Canada. They feel like they were built for children and I'm not even a big guy. It don't matter if you are in someone's home or a public restroom, it's gonna be hobbit status.

Best Hobbit House GIFs | Gfycat

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better to squat than sitting on a toilet. Only in public places do you have those toilets and typically it's not even a toilet, it's literally a long hole in the ground along the walls. The toilets aren't really a culture shock, it's the fact that there's no privacy, no doors of any type so it's literally all exposed. I remember I was in Beijing around 2000 and had to use the bathroom badly and it was a shock to me as a kid coming from NY. Also impressed that people have enough balance to not fall over into a hole.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Better to squat than sitting on a toilet. Only in public places do you have those toilets and typically it's not even a toilet, it's literally a long hole in the ground along the walls. The toilets aren't really a culture shock, it's the fact that there's no privacy, no doors of any type so it's literally all exposed. I remember I was in Beijing around 2000 and had to use the bathroom badly and it was a shock to me as a kid coming from NY. Also impressed that people have enough balance to not fall over into a hole.

This how you know Americans are flabby.

Squatting is natural and very easy to do. You gotta be extra flabby or old as shyt.

Daps

Did you fall in :lupe:

And what were you doing in Beijing? :dahell: