So #passportgang brehs wasn't even gon tell us that in China, they don't use toilets? :gucci:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
394ab64330414db267a7b73c1342fd9d--girls-night-looking-forward.jpg

When I use to work at Wally World, I had a breh coworker who took a shyt like this. We knew it was him because that nikka would take off his pants and lay them on the floor. Then me and the other coworkers would snatch his pants while he taking a shyt.

Good times

:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can y'all imagine being constipated in that position? Imagine you ate the finest of bat meat but it didn't agree with you and now you feel it but aint nothing coming out. :huhldup::whoa::damn:

Squatting allows the stool to pass easier so there isn't as much straining.

The puborectalis muscle, which loops around the rectum like a sling, normally pulls the rectum forward to create a tight angle (known as the anorectal angle). During defaecation, the puborectalis muscle will relax and the anorectal angle will widen.

Squatting widens the anorectal angle even more to allow a clearer and straighter passage for stools to pass through the anal canal.

Experiments have been carried out on the differences between squatting and sitting. Israeli researcher Dov Sikirov studied 28 healthy volunteers who were asked to record how long their bowel motions took and how difficult their efforts were.

The volunteers sat on toilets of different heights (42cm and 32cm high) and also squatted over a plastic container. They recorded data for six consecutive bowel motions in each posture.

The average time for passing a bowel motion during squatting was 51 seconds, compared to the average times for the lower and higher toilet seats: 114 and 130 seconds respectively. Participants found defaecation easier while squatting than when seated.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They have both but that ground toilet is common in a lot of other places too and technically, it's a better way to shyt