So Prince admitted he was fukked up because he was molested by his sister? EDIT: CONFIRMED BY PRINCE

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
VariableDeepAlbino-max-1mb.gif

I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread, I should had never came into this thread,I should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this threadI should had never came into this thread:huhldup:
The dress pic isn't real koalabreh.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
No doubt getting molested by your sister is fukked up. But i can't see getting molested by a female turning me into a potential gay cross dressing person.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
No doubt getting molested by your sister is fukked up. But i can't see getting molested by a female turning me into a potential gay cross dressing person.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
duh 99 percent gay people been molested even though lgbt try to distance them selves from pedos. :manny:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
So yeah.
Prince told the press that the Dirty Mind album was written from his real life experiences.
He was full of shyt.
Prince disliked doing press early in his career, so he was always fukking with them.
He once asked a female reporter if her pubic hair reached her belly button.
His appearance on American Bandstand was a troll gone wrong.
He was supposed be aloof and cool. He told his band not to speak.
He told his manager that he "got out there and froze" due to his social anxiety.:merchant:

As far as Sister is concerned, even though it's fantasy, it is based on a real life situation.
It's obviously not about Tyka, but it's not about Norrine either.
Before he signed to Warner Bros., his manager set up with some meetings with labels in NY.
His sister Sharon lived in NY, so he stayed with her when he went there.

58a050ee9ea9e193a28638021a38c3e5.jpg

At the time, Sharon was 32 and Prince was 19. He made up the rest of it.
In the song, he enjoys bangin his sister and says "Incest is everything it's said to be!"
Seeing that he said this went down when he was 16 and the song was made when he was 22, if it was real that means that Prince was openly pro-incest six years later.
This, along his his new look of wearing only draws ("because I don't like clothes") was his way of presenting himself as some kind of unhinged sexual deviant.
Prince pushed this image of himself right up until Purple Rain.
The original story for the movie is batshyt insane.

Tyka awkwardly tries to explain this song at 45:52
Tyka Nelson Interview – Podcastjuice.net

If you believe everything Prince writes, then you would say he's a rapist too.
In the song below, he threatens to rape a woman. Repeatedly.
He also imagines his mother being sexually attracted to his girl and his father is dead.
The song was taken off the Purple Rain soundtrack. He re-recorded a :flabbynsick: version without all the rape and freak shyt and put it on his last album.
This is the same dude who told us with a straight face for 7 years that his name was
images

Believing everything Prince wrote or said is like believing rappers.

Timestamped.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This, along his his new look of wearing only draws ("because I don't like clothes") was his way of presenting himself as some kind of unhinged sexual deviant.
Prince pushed this image of himself right up until Purple Rain.
i always felt like he was riding that vance packard "hidden persuaders", subliminal seduction wave that was huge in media when he was growing up. playing off taboo stuff like sex and death, fukking with people's fears and guilts subliminally...like the beatles...and almost all the ad agencies. he just did it outright too

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lmao that picture is a cut and paste job from the 80s. 1986 to be exact. They took a picture of Princes face from a photo at heathrow Airport. There are 3 huge threads about this photo on prince.org.
thank god, I know Prince was stretching the realm of being an artist in all aspects of music but that was a little too much

Giselle

Daps

So Prince was legit raped by his 32 year old sister, admitted it, and no one batted an eye

That REALLY explains things…

images

images

w5KdNnF.png

EDIT: HE ADMITTED IT WAS REAL IN AN INTERVIEW

Prince interview archive - Musician, September 1983

Rkelly and his brother were raped by their older sister as well. It’s really sad that female on male rape/molestation doesn’t get discussed enough and the female predators rarely serve time.

Rkelly’s sister really screwed him up in the head and he turned into a predator himself, and both him and prince were hyper sexual and bisexual because of the molestation. It’s really sad

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I can see how this would cause confusion. I'll explain how the song came about later.
Prince lied to the press ALOT. Especially in the early years of his career.
He used to tell the press he was mixed.
He said him and Andre Cymone used to run hoes in Andre's basement.
He told them that he never listened to Jimi Hendrix.
In one interview, he said used to bike ride nude.
He swore Jamie Starr (his production alter ego in the early 80's) was real.
He said he was going to re-record his entire catalog since he couldn't get his masters.
He said Morris Day was the one who fired Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.
The Time, in and of itself, was a lie. In the studio, The Time was just him and Morris.
That's off the top of my head, there's a lot more.
In later years, he said that he went hard with the sex stuff because he knew it would get him attention.
He even told Chris Rock that "there was some acting" involved with his early persona.
Matter of fact, he was being interviewed in the early days and he gave an answer so outrageous that him and the reporter busted out laughing.
He asked the reporter to not print that and let him get back into character.
Prince a legend :russ::dead:
Prince and Michael Jackson were hilarious BTS
What do you mean by the bolded? Morris and Prince just wrote the music and had random artist come in and play the instruments?

Might be some truth though, didn't Prince hate his family?