So reading "The destruction of Black Civilization" and #hoh come get this L

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
In short, we were so #hoh that we didn't care the whites and asians were smutting our women out AND producing mixed kids.

While at the same time protecting their women from us.

The mixed kids despised their mother's side, and loved the Father's. Resulting in them joining the fight against black.

This is what did Egypt in. The blacks were bred out.

Brehs...smash all the pawgs and paags you want!

The book is a eye opener...

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
:what: This isn't even remotely true

There are a shyt ton of mixed brehs who fight for our cause every single day.

The ONLY ones who be on that :mjpls: shyt are... guess who? The females.

They want white zaddy dikk so bad they do anything to turn into white girls. They're the ones who don't fukk with brothers, not even mixed ones like themselves!

I'm #HOH for life

You're correct, there are many who fight for/with us. But there are more who fight against or betray us.

They took ancient Egypt down.

We gave our women away as concubines and slaves and the mixed children, coloureds, done us in.

While we being hoh and gmb, our women having mixed seeds who side with the father.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You will never convince me that there is any benefit to either movement. It plays right into the hands of the oppressor. Create division, broken homes and eliminate the family structure of the Peasants while retaining generational wealth at a 10-1 ratio. Keep laws, financial and social policies in place and the underclass will tie your boots tighter while your foot is on their neck.

#GMB #HOH, Every time I see a big dummy type those word I want to reach through the screen and slap the shyt out of him.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
In short, we were so #hoh that we didn't care the whites and asians were smutting our women out AND producing mixed kids.

While at the same time protecting their women from us.

The mixed kids despised their mother's side, and loved the Father's. Resulting in them joining the fight against black.

This is what did Egypt in. The blacks were bred out.

Brehs...smash all the pawgs and paags you want!

The book is a eye opener...
So basically black men aren't "misogynistic/sexist" enough huh?

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Only bitter men who were cheated on and can't get over it or our extremely entitled virgins who stalk women on instagram believe in this hoh shyt.

Success in our community starts at home with FAMILY!

Yeah I'm being tongue in cheek with promoting pawging...

It wouldn't help us anyway against cacs because they wouldn't give war secrets to the mixed breeds.