So reading "The destruction of Black Civilization" and #hoh come get this L

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Our willingness to give up our natural names and take Dutch, English, Portuguese names was also devastating.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I think God is speaking to me brehs, and revealing something. This something has me almost worried and realizing something.

What we know as the Devil is indeed more sly than what we give him credit!

Hint...the first sin in the bible was sexual in nature. Sex is the root and route what we know as Satan is taking to fight God.

That's crazy to think about it. The devil's first sin in the garden was perverting the scriptures. The second was corrupting the union(marriage) and bloodline of adam and eve through sex which resulted in superfecundation and the birth of his seed cain. Satan wanted to set his on bloodline up and genetically prevent Yahweh from entering entering earth in the flesh as Yeshua or Emmanuelle( God is with us)

So if Yeshua came from a lineage of black people through adam and eve found the devil to be pleasant to her eyes(unique and different from black adam-white?). Cain would prolly be the first recorded mulatto in the scriptures and we know of his actions.

It's mindblowing to think how long this shyt has been going on:damn:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
When you're done with that check out Walter Rodney's How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. Serious read. They blew that Brother up with a car bomb for that one.