So reading "The destruction of Black Civilization" and #hoh come get this L

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The book is humbling in a manner and I'll explain how.

As a black man I've always thought myself superior to white men. Associating with them growing up...they just couldn't compete with us. And I'm not only referring to sports.

I saw us blacks as the hunters. The picture painted by this book is we are the HUNTED!

We think they fear genetic annihilation by our dikk, on contrary, they beat us with their dikk by creating mulattos who majority served them.

Cacs are like a parasite. They're like the hyeana to our lion. A pride of lions have 1 or 2 male lions defending the pride from up to 50 hyenas.

They are actually hunting us. Everything we develop they swoop in and claim ownership. And just as in Africa, we black people just migrate on to the next, not really concerned.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In short, we were so #hoh that we didn't care the whites and asians were smutting our women out AND producing mixed kids.

While at the same time protecting their women from us.

The mixed kids despised their mother's side, and loved the Father's. Resulting in them joining the fight against black.

This is what did Egypt in. The blacks were bred out.

Brehs...smash all the pawgs and paags you want!

The book is a eye opener...
Our women are doing it to themselves

I'll keep fukking all flavors not having kids anyway

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The book is humbling in a manner and I'll explain how.

As a black man I've always thought myself superior to white men. Associating with them growing up...they just couldn't compete with us. And I'm not only referring to sports.

I saw us blacks as the hunters. The picture painted by this book is we are the HUNTED!

We think they fear genetic annihilation by our dikk, on contrary, they beat us with their dikk by creating mulattos who majority served them.

Cacs are like a parasite. They're like the hyeana to our lion. A pride of lions have 1 or 2 male lions defending the pride from up to 50 hyenas.

They are actually hunting us. Everything we develop they swoop in and claim ownership. And just as in Africa, we black people just migrate on to the next, not really concerned.
Worry about worrying about cacs breh

I'm with you on a black diaspora cultural shift though. I just can't give credit to cacs for all this shyt. We lost control and will regain it if people are willing to bear personal responsibility for change. Talking about what was done to us isn't doing anything.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It would be VERY appropriate to write one that is only based on American norms, rituals, statistics, etc. It sounds like the book has a lot of lessons to be taught but really we aren't fighting land imperialism anymore...we are fighting intellectual imperialism.

I'd love to see how intermingling/ politics / racism have crumbled our race in America and how we can come together to fix things.

We're still fighting land imperialism. It's called regentrification.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think God is speaking to me brehs, and revealing something. This something has me almost worried and realizing something.

What we know as the Devil is indeed more sly than what we give him credit!

Hint...the first sin in the bible was sexual in nature. Sex is the root and route what we know as Satan is taking to fight God.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Worry about worrying about cacs breh

I'm with you on a black diaspora cultural shift though. I just can't give credit to cacs for all this shyt. We lost control and will regain it if people are willing to bear personal responsibility for change. Talking about what was done to us isn't doing anything.

I think if we ever learned to "worry about cacs" we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. Dating back to AE, we didn't worry about them cacs.

It's important to know where you messed up so you don't repeat it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If we can't control our women how worthy are we?

I'm right now researching "fukking all flavors"...
You have a problem right there. We don't need to control them. They need to fall in line and stand behind and with black men. All other races of women do this. Our women have adopted feminism rhetoric which cacs push but don't live by. So we can't have peace at home until gender roles are accepted.

When you date out you see that these other women are just talking feminism but they are still carrying on the gender roles at home. White women, Asian women are still falling in behind male leadership in the household

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think if we ever learned to "worry about cacs" we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. Dating back to AE, we didn't worry about them cacs.

It's important to know where you messed up so you don't repeat it.
I think if we learned to have more concern for each other we would achieve much more. Our efforts have largely been spent on integration and assimilation. Both don't work. Hence stop worrying about cacs and do you regardless. Thats what other minorities do.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
If you're telling me that I have to surrender to some succubus who'll swallow my soul all in the name of the black race, then Im sorry but we're doomed. If I happen to find one that's worthy of my commitment when/if Im reafy then cool, otherwise :mjpls:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You have a problem right there. We don't need to control them. They need to fall in line and stand behind and with black men. All other races of women do this. Our women have adopted feminism rhetoric which cacs push but don't live by. So we can't have peace at home until gender roles are accepted.

When you date out you see that these other women are just talking feminism but they are still carrying on the gender roles at home. White women, Asian women are still falling in behind male leadership in the household

Yeah they need to fall in lone, but we need to do our part. Women follow leaders and providers.

They watched us get raped and their children raped. We lost our manhood to them. We must earn that back.

All that feminist, bedwench, stuff will dissipate when we get our nuts back.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think if we learned to have more concern for each other we would achieve much more. Our efforts have largely been spent on integration and assimilation. Both don't work. Hence stop worrying about cacs and do you regardless. Thats what other minorities do.

You don't understand. Five hundred years of us doing us has gotten us where we are. We can't just ignore invaders who are attacking us overtly and covertly.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If you're telling me that I have to surrender to some succubus who'll swallow my soul all in the name of the black race, then Im sorry but we're doomed. If I happen to find one that's worthy of my commitment when/if Im reafy then cool, otherwise :mjpls:

Don't understand your point...

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Another fact found in the book:

Blacks always believed in one God. Yeah we may have had lesser gods which if it makes you comfortable, they were God's angels.