So reading "The destruction of Black Civilization" and #hoh come get this L

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no way you're missing the point this broadly.
"Although Criollos were legally Spaniards, in practice they ranked below the Iberian-born Peninsulares. Nevertheless, they had preeminence over all the other populations — Amerindians, enslaved Africans and peoples of mixed descent.:
The Peninsulares were the Spaniards who set up council to keep control of the Brasilian colony from a distance.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Yes, I can :mjlol:
I listed the exact reasons behind the subjugation of Black people in Brazil, do you need interviews from Brazilians and scholarly literature for that as well?
And criollo is "creole" or the multi-racial children of Portugese/Spanish colonisers and Natives/Blacks, they represented the only "Colour" in the middle class of Brasil, they had some control over the industry early into Brasilian independence when Portugal and Spain were trying to hold onto the state through proxy "councils."
Trust, I know my Brazilian history very well.
:russ::russ:
nikka please, im brazilian. All that shyt you typed makes no sense.

If you wanna learn the real reason black people in Brazil are losing then read this book

413vdpuz48L._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
:feedme:

So what is your stance again if you don't mind?
Living in a system of white supremacy, having mixed kids won't help with the problems we have. Believe me when i say most biracials don't give a damn about black issues. Maybe they would if we had the 'one drop rule' here but who knows... And it's actually worse because a lot of people are also mixed with native indians, so the race confusion is general.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Living in a system of white supremacy, having mixed kids won't help with the problems we have. Believe me when i say most biracials don't give a damn about black issues. Maybe they would if we had the 'one drop rule' here but who knows... And it's actually worse because a lot of people are also mixed with native indians, so the race confusion is general.

It's really a conundrum we can't call here.

Even Chancellor made it clear that there were/are some mulattos down for the cause. It's just so risky to trust them.

Yet I digress because indeed the mixed problem was not the only problem in the book.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ:
nikka please, im brazilian. All that shyt you typed makes no sense.

If you wanna learn the real reason black people in Brazil are losing then read this book

413vdpuz48L._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Suggesting Quilombismo works that address mass-economic and social stratifications as disagreeing with me :dwillhuh:
Point blank post-extractive ISI and clientalist economic issues and chattel slavery are the primary and secondary reasons behind Black Brazillian issues.
The exact same thing for the US, race-mixing isn't even on the radar of issues :dame:
If you're Brazillian you'd know that, I've had this conversation with some of your Marxist peoples who are deep in the fields

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Put it like this, what do you think a Arab is? They are asian whites mixed with Africans for the most part.

Of course we looked down on them, we looked down on everyone. It's our arrogance that we still have.

Based on racial characteristics and phenotype, Arabians can have curly hair (Asians naturally have straight short/or long hair), but they age terribly (see Osama even in his CIA days). We Blacks don't crack under pressure, unless you've seen how Trick Daddy looks like a negro Freddie Kruger nowadays. They also have thinner, longer cheekbones along with wider/narrower nose profiles, contrasted with Europeans bro. Arabians (or anyone of that descent that's an ethnic group will mostly share those defining traits) are Arabians, it's that simple. Every race has their own unique genetic properties in ethnicity.

Drake for example looks like an UN experiment gone horribly wrong, and beyond surgical repair from Jesus's own touch, lmfao.