So republicans are now calling Hispanics white

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Brothers in here fighting tooth and nail to keep AOC in the "people of color" box

:mjlol:

you see it too? I don’t know if it’s them thinking with their dikks because a few of them fukk with Latina women and don’t want to associate those women with whiteness or if they just don’t want to agree with a republican, but this thread is pathetic.

You have Brehs in here sticking up for this woman, like they’re offended for her. Like she’s one of them. Like it matters to us as black people that nonblack person was called white.

oan,

No other groups collectively and consistently sticks up for other groups even groups that have done little for us, the way black people do. and we nothing to show for it. Weak asf.

Spicy white vs white. Let them go at it. We need to mind our business and let her hyon and defend herself.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The GOP is looking at the trend and seeing Hispanics taking over. They're trying to get ahead of the curve while white Americans shrink

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
All this fake intellectual drivel completely ignores the fact that she is among the most pro black liberals in Congress and very much an ally politically. Her record in the House is VERY clear where she stands. It's like yall just love to hear yourselves talk.
Blah blah blah. She’s a spicy white who supports black people but she’s still a spicy white woman.:russ:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
You know I love Coli logic. That we should always go out of our way to side with right wing cacs on subjects we don't care about. Both political parties are the same so lets go out of our way to always attack the liberal party and politicians. Hispanics and white people are the same so let's go out of our way to attack a leftist pro working class Puerto Rican from the Bronx and co-sign snobby pro-rich white nationalist conservatives who wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire like Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump and Ann Coulter. In honor of African Americans.

Makes plenty of sense.

Yall are NOT indifferent to these topics. I wish the Republicans on this forum constantly trying to conflate right wing nonsense with being "pro black" could stfu with all the phony intellect.

This Site been washed:russell: From the top down. The lead-up to the last election told you everything you needed to know about this place

There is no more honest discourse. it's just a bunch of clowns willing to go full retard for the sake of their agenda. People will say ANY nonsense, there's no limit. Shyt is mind numbing. Bronx Puerto Ricans are privileged c@cs now cuz uncle Tucker said so:mjlol::mjlol: just when you thought you've seen it all. Never ceases to amaze.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
A lot of y’all nikkas is legit retarded when it comes to identifying the racial makeup of mfs who aren’t CLEARLY/OBVIOUSLY White, Black, Southern Indian or “oriental”.:hmm:

It’s one of the biggest peeves I have w/ The Coli and I suppose the Internet as well as just people in general.:smh:

And it be some of the seemingly “smart” and “educated” posters who be gettin’ this shyt horribly wrong too…:palm:

I guess they must be them diehard Tariq followers because that goofy nikka thinks anybody who has a surname like “Martinez”, “Gonzalez”, “Herrera”, etc., is a “wHiTE HiSpaNiC”…when their phenotype actually be screamin’ Amerindian/Mestizo/Castizo

Now, you see, what y’all “well-read”, “Higher Learning’” and “in the know” types need to do..is visit an anthropology forum or just a place in one of the corners of the interweb where you’ll find a congregation of folks who’ve spent their entire lives reading anthro textbooks, genetic/DNA studies, PCA maps/charts, peer-reviewed articles, etc…:yes:

Those be the mfs to tell you one of their hobbies is classifying the racial types of various individuals on message boards and shyt…
:jbhmm:

That way, y’all might learn a thing or two about Hispanics/Latinos, Amerindians and also to what extent Southern Euros are really just MENAs….Then, you’ll eventually stop calling anybody w/ straight hair, a straight nose, fair skin, round non-epicanthic-folded eyes and thin lips “wHiTe/cAC!”….
:mjgrin:
Most of these ppl are just shyt posting. Americans in general are ignorant of race because they never experience the world outside of the US. I could put an Indo Asian infront of some of these ppl and they'll swear he's Black. Plus, because we live in white dominanted society, whiteness is our litmus test for race. Its extremely hard to unlearn this...especially when you aren't aware you doing it. I mean "Black" posters are using white scientific racism to determine race, the same system that liken us to animals.

Just ignore it, keep it moving and try to educate those you can off the internet.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Oh wow

Do tell us oh intellect of Washington politics which congressperson would you consider an absolute ally to black Americans.
Never claimed to be an intellect of Washington politics. I don’t consider her an ally and I’m sorry if that makes you upset and hurts your feelings. Hell, me typing out “black americans” more than likely enrages you. I await your paragraphs.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
All this fake intellectual drivel completely ignores the fact that she is among the most pro black liberals in Congress and very much an ally politically. Her record in the House is VERY clear where she stands. It's like yall just love to hear yourselves talk.
You’re the one with the long paragraphs each time you respond. Me thinks it’s you who loves to hear himself talk

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Never claimed to be an intellect of Washington politics. I don’t consider her an ally and I’m sorry if that makes you upset and hurts your feelings. Hell, me typing out “black americans” more than likely enrages you. I await your paragraphs.

As a stalwart proud black American who isn't afraid to be a proud black American please do tell us which congressperson elected to your government do you consider an ally.

:sas2:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

As a stalwart proud black American who isn't afraid to be a proud black American please do tell us which congressperson elected to your government do you consider an ally.

:sas2:
I consider my senator Rev Warnock to be an ally, although I think he can do more. Him fighting for black farmers was impressive to me. Im voting for a democrat named Tamara Johnson-Sheleay come midterms, as I feel she’s an ally that looks to improve wealth for black Americans.

:mjlol: Humble yourself. You’re not the smartest in the room like you think you are. Now go on and go on an emotional tantrum about how I’m right winged!!!1

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Brothers in here fighting tooth and nail to keep AOC in the "people of color" box

I told myself I’d fall back from this thread but bruh I so strongly disagree with this. Purely anecdotal but my experience with Puerto Rican folk has always been congenial. It ain’t because I’m lusting after that lady. There’s a pretty implicit understanding that they’re just mixed with a bunch of shyt. You can see members of the same immediate family have all types of complexions. I’m not suggesting some don’t identify as white or that AOC is black or whatever the label.

There is a reason certain actors don’t want to grant the island statehood. There is a reason that when Puerto Rico was devastated by a hurricane - just like your hometown - aid was slow to come. Think about these things. They don’t necessarily need to be “black” for parallels to be drawn to our own experience here in America. But now we’re casually calling them privileged white folk and spicey cacs? Make it make sense.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You don't ask someone to respect you. They either do or they don't, asking won't do a damn thing.

Trying to be allies with so called "people of color" ain't working for us. Claiming them, ain't working for us. Sticking up for them ain't working for us. I know it's the loving "right" thing to do, but other groups get ahead because they don't *truly* care about anyone but themselves. I support black Hispanics. But she's not a black hispanic. If yall want to call her a mixture (between european and native american that's fine but she's still not black so as far as I'm concerned she's a spicy variation of white). :yeshrug:

This is pure ignorance

Explain My mom's and her 3 sisters then. They have "black" parents by YOUR definition yet they came out AOC complexion, but by YOUR definition they are SPICY CACS

It's crazy how a lot of ya don't see the parallels between the way racist white people view you and the way some of you on this site view hispanics

Do we have a sub section of hispanics with domininant euro genes, are 2nd-3rd generation in this country, and like to think themselves as "white americans". Absolutely. But they don't represent hispanics at all, they represent the little bubble they are in, they don't represent me, my fam or the majority of latinos.

I guarantee you grab a white looking hispanic like BAD BUNNY, who was just living in the hood in Puerto Rico until he blew up about 5 years ago, and ask him if he thinks he's white. He's going to look at you like your fukking crazy, to HIM hes BORICUA and he would die on that sword

Let me do the same, let me take a small group of racist black people and use them to represent black people as a whole. Ya would look at me like I'm crazy

I would say ya need to stop doing that shyt, but this site is fukking retarded when it comes to hispanics

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Based on demographics, the Republican party desperately needs Hispanic voters to join them in order to survive.
Without it, they are are finished.

This is a trial run.
Expect to see more of this in the near future, and eventually a Marjorie Green type will explicitly say "You may be brown, but you damn sure arent black. Youre patriots".

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What makes a person white or black in America anyway?

shyt, can I be white!?

Folks Gender Fluid out here…can I be racial fluid?
:ohhh: